Extra Chapter #2 Dominik

Note: Rewritten but not triple checked for spelling and grammatical errors. If you see any feel free to comment.

Dominik

My eyes were stuck to her as anger boiled my blood. I could feel my mind start to steam, filling my head until my top popped and a sharp pain throbbed through my brain, through my temples. It was so intense I had to cover my eyes for moment in fear they my explode. There was so much pressure in my head, I half expected the stream to shoot out of my ears.

But she simply danced along the bookshelves, examining the thousand of books she had grazed over in the past, as if nothing was wrong. Her hips shook in a alluring way, most likely trying to get my attention. The thing was, it wouldn't work on me, not anymore. A long time ago I may have been drawn to her in some sick sexual way, but once I knew of Roza, the girl before me was absolutely nothing in my eyes. She meant less than an ant stumbling around on the floor next to my shoe. For all I cared, I could take one step and squash her.

I would never want anyone but my Roza, there is no doubt in my mind.

"Leave." I spoke, the authority in my voice strong. Even though she wasn't a wolf but a vampire, I still had power over her. My harsh tone made her stiffen like a rock. "You are not welcome here."

Looking over at me, I saw the rage flash over her eyes before it disappeared, hinting to her hidden agenda. If Amaria was anything, it was delusional and clever. She had on a mask, an act that hid how she felt and what she planned to do. With a superiority complex and need to be close to those in power, I knew she was dangerous. She always has been.

There was no doubt in my mind that she was scheming something terrible. Amaria wasn't afraid to get her hands bloody. If I hadn't already known who to blame, I would have thought she was the one to kill Eliza and threaten Roza. It made since. Given the chance, I knew she would tear my love apart. And that's what scared me the most.

I needed to keep her away, to keep her from Roza. And I had a plan.

I didn't hesitate as I crossed the room, taking her by the throat and slammed her against the bookshelf as hard as I could without knocking her out or breaking her neck. I felt the growl vibrate in my throat as I lost my temper, snapping my jaw, teeth out in a gruesome threat, just a millimeter away from her face. Her eyes grew wide in terror as she gasped for air at my tight grip. It wasn't gentle like the last time I'd grabbed her. I squeezed tighter to satisfy the protective wrath exploding from every fiber of my being. I wouldn't let her breath until I was completely finished.

"If you lay a hand on her, I will kill you. If I catch you in the same room as her, I will kill you. If you so much as say her name or think about her in any way, I will kill you. I will not hesitate to rip your heart out of your chest." I barked, meaning ever single word. "I banished you for a reason. Don't think for a second I will ever take you back. Roza is my mate and the only person I will ever want!"

As if she were trying her life, a pained laugh left her smiling lips even though her eyes were still filled with fear. It tumbled from her mouth with a cold and breathless huff. And I only squeezed her throat harder, ruining her expression. I tightened and tightened until I heard her wheeze and claw at my hand.

I didn't let up until her nails sliced through my fingers, blood spraying out and at my eyes. Only then did I release her with a swift smack to the cheek. She stumbled against the bookcase with a choked inhale. And I watched her struggle for breath as I wiped my hand off with my shirt.

"Remember all those times you used to do me up against theses bookshelves. As cold as ever I see." She croaked, her own hand where mine had been. There was this sinister lust in her eyes, melting away to memories long past and forgotten. "I'm happy to see you haven't changed at all."

"Stop." I hissed.

She brushed off her reddened cheek, touching gently at the handprint swelling there and looked me straight in the eyes like it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Don't mess with me." She purred, coming forward to press herself to my chest. "You're too cruel to have a mate, let alone someone as weak and ugly as that girl."

I didn't wait for her to finish the last word, didn't give her time to react or defend herself. With my fist I shoved her back against the shelf. Pinning her there, I opened my already bloodied fingers and ripped her bra off so that I could plunge my hand into her chest. Her eyes grew, tripling in size until I saw the understanding in them. I reached in, breaking her sternum, crushing it in hand so that I could reach around it and hold her heart.

I felt it beat against my fingers. It was so fast, thumping like a boot on the ground. I put pressure on it and watched her wither in pain.

"Promise me right now that you won't lay a finger on her and I'll let you live."

She didn't say anything at first. Not until I squeezed some more.

"I promise!" She screamed just as I swung at her, hitting her right in the face.

I let her collapse to the ground. Grabbing her foot I dragged her to the door and called for a servant to kick her out before she awakened. It didn't take long for her to be thrown on the back of a wagon and taken off my property.