Something crazy happened

Note: Rewritten but not triple checked for spelling and grammatical errors. If you see any feel free to comment

But before I could say anything, something crazy happened.

Felix's eyes grew as wide as the moon. Big and globular, they pooped, little veins of red leaking in around the white of his gaze. He looked down at the bloody hand protruding right through his chest. It stuck out as if it were a blade. When the hand disappeared, going back the way it had come, Felix's body fell to the ground with a loud thud. I watched in horror as his face bouncing off the marble.

For a moment I was caught by him, by his eyes still wide but vacant. Blood pooled around him, forming into a giant spill that reached out at every direction. It wasn't until I felt it slide around my shoes that everything clicked.

Behind him stood Ana, her arm covered in his blood, looking down at the motionless body. I didn't see any sympathy in her gaze, just a heartless frost. And when her cold eyes turned to me, I was frozen by it. I watched, unable to look away, as she rose her hand to her mouth and licked along her messy fingers, flashing me a wicked grim as his life painted her lips.

"Poor kid. If only he had minded his own business and left you alone." She sighed. "Then he wouldn't be dead."

"But why?!" I screamed, somehow stumbling back on stiffened legs.

"Why?" She let out a half hearted laugh. "Well, that's for me to know. Not that I really have to have a reason at all. Who are you to judge me. Parasite."

When she took a step around Felix's body and towards me, I spun around and ran as fast as I could down the hall. I didn't care that I knew she would catch me. It didn't bother one bit that I screamed like a child in fear. I knew who had sent her. She had basically told me herself. She was here to kill me and the odds were she was going to.

My eyes stung with tears as I faced inevitability. I only wished I knew what had happened to Kana when they left me. I prayed to every god that was willing to listen that she was okay.

But I didn't get very far before I was caught by the hair and brought to a halt. I screamed out, her grip tightening until she yanked me back, pulling hard enough to nearly scalp me. She threw me against the wall with inhuman strength and pinned me there like a nail being hammered through my shoulder.

"Awe, are you scared princess?" She laughed in my face. "I bet all the men just fall at your feet, don't they? They all want you just like Loraza did. Do you know why? Do you?"

When I didn't respond she punched the wall next to my head, creating a crater that led dust into the air from impact. She asked again, only this time she snarled in an angry fit of rage. "Do you?!"

"No!" I cried.

"Well, then I'll tell you sweetheart." When she smiled, my heart froze in my chest. I wasn't sure if I were hallucinating or if it were another trick like the hallway. But her canines started to grow in her mouth, protruding from her swollen gums until they were double in length. "It's because you smell absolutely delicious!"

Though, I wish it were, this wasn't a dream. This woman was not human. She was a monster! Seeing my reaction, seeing my fear, she threw her head back with a wicked laugh.

"What do you want from me?" I whimpered, trying desperately to wiggle free from her hold. She wouldn't budge.

"What do you think I want?" She snapped. "Poor helpless Roza! Taken from her home of poverty and put into a castle! Dominik's castle! You're king Dominik's pet! You're life is what I want!"

Opening her mouth, she lunged for my neck. I knew she would kill me, I knew she had every intention of bleeding me dry. But right before her dagger like teeth tore me open, her head was pulled back and she screeched out in pain.

Blinking a few time in confusion, I watched as something knocked her upside the head, causing her to go flying down the hall, her skull skidding and crashing against the floor with loud cracks.

"You thought you had gotten me?" Kana laughed at Ana's motionless body.

Kana's gown was torn to shreds, revealing her long legs and diced corset. She had blood smeared all over, as if she had been in the middle of a battle field. I could easily identify bite marks and chunks of her flesh having been torn off her. But still she screamed at the woman suddenly cowering on the ground. "Wrong!"

Sliding to the floor, I let all the air leave my lungs in one long breath. I had a hard time grasping what was happening. My eyes were open and my mind was taking it all in without processing it. It was like I was watching a dream play out before me. Or maybe it would be better dubbed a nightmare. Because what happened next would terrorize me for the rest of my life.

"Hold on, Roza." Kana huffed making her way to Ana. Once there, she crouched down next to Ana's head and reached for her hair just as the blonde had done to me. But before she could get a fist full, Ana's hand swung out and slapped it away.

"Don't touch me!" Ana hissed jumping to her feet blindingly fast and landing a powerful kick to Kana's chest. It knocked the wind out of her and sounded terrible. I could hear her rib break on impact, could hear the course exhale of her burning lungs as it was forced from her. Injured but still alive, Kana grabbed the leg that had kicked her and swiftly chopped the back of Ana's knee. It was just with her hand but I watched the leg brake as if it had been a hammer. The crack echoed throughout the hallway. Ana screamed out, collapsing to the floor.

"That sounded lovely!" Kana cheered breathlessly before stomping on Ana's ankle so hard I heard a crunch right before she screamed again.

"Stop it!" She cried into her fists. "Stop toying with me!"

"Okay!" Kana's gaze snapped to mine. Her eyes swallowed me up and demanded that I listen. "Roza, look away!"

I did as I was told and squeezed my eyes shut. And the moment my eyelids touched, a disturbing sound erupted into existence. I would never forget how it felt, how my skin cringed and tightened in discomfort. It sounded like a hammer smashing a watermelon, which only meant one thing....

"You can open your eyes now. I've covered her up." Spoke Kana softly. Opening my eyes I found her crouched before me. "Are you okay?"

"No!" I felt my chest squeeze as my breathing came in short painful bursts. "What just happened?"

Pulling me into an embrace she shushed my shaky gasps.

"I'm sorry. Why don't you ask Dominik about it later. He can explain way better then I can."

I didn't even know what to say!