Extra Chapter #1 Amaria

Note: Rewritten but not triple checked for spelling and grammatical errors. If you see any feel free to comment

Amaria

Standing next to the doorway, hung wide open for anyone to walk through, I watched as Dominik and Kana fought over the pathetic human. She was in his lap as if she were something so precious, as if she were anything other than a snack, a toy, a weak and disposable human.

She wasn't even pretty. Dull brown hair hung limp from her head like dried hay. It looked messy, pins still holding onto random strands so that it looked matted in parts. It was an utter birds nest. And her mud colored eyes, as big as dinner plates, took up way to much room on her itty bitty face. She looked like a bug. And I wanted to squash her like one.

It nearly made me barf watching him play happy with her. Dominik was not a happy person, he never was. He was the vicious, cold king who ruled his kingdom with an iron fist. I had seen him tear apart men with his bare hands. I had heard his voice bring thousands to their knees.

The smiling man I looked at now, was an act, a joke. This is just some game to keep him entertained while I was away. I knew for a fact that he would snap out of it once he saw me. I knew he would come crawling back to me when he got tired of her, at playing happy house. Dominik couldn't keep his hands clean for long. This game was ready to fizzle out and I saw that reflected in his gaze when it was full of the image of me.

Making myself noticed I stepped into the doorway and spoke, not caring that I was interrupting. "I wouldn't either."

Immediately, I was the center of attention. Like a bear, I hung in the doorway, taking up space in their minds until they couldn't think of anything else. I had that effect.

The little doe eyed girl gleamed at me with these wondrous eyes and for a moment, I felt bigger than I was. I saw how in awe she was of me and ate it up. But it was Dominik's stare that filled me with heat, not the satisfaction of being better than her.

I could tell I had shocked him. He hadn't expected me to be here, it had been years since I'd stepped a single foot in this castle. Though, I saw the millions of memories of our time together flashed like a montage through his mind. I wondered for moment if he remember that vivid impression of my body on his. Of course he did. And as I struck a pose, I watched his gaze flicker to the allure of my long sensual legs. He loved my legs.

There was no way our fight was still fresh in his mind. I doubt he even thought of now. I knew he hadn't truly meant it, that he was just angry, so I left for a while to let him cool off. He'd been joking about banishment. And thanks to Loraza's invitation to Eliza's funeral, I had an excuse to come back instead of looking needy.

There was no way he'd allow me back in his bed if he saw me needy. The only time he allowed me on my knees was when he wanted me to be on my knees. I would not beg, I would not grovel, I was too good for that. And he knew it.

"Amaria?" His voice was a little hollow as if he were seeing a ghost. But it didn't reach his eyes. His gaze was full and lit.

"Why hello Dominik." I smirked, loving the sick expression that crossed the girls face. "Miss me?"

Who was I kidding, of course he did. But his toy didn't seem to like my sudden appearance. She looked down at him with the biggest eyes I'd ever seen. They swallowed his face and absorbed the reality of her situation. I saw it dawn her like the setting sun, casting her in this sticky, heavy blanket of darkness. It was lovely.

It was even better when Dominik had nothing to saw. He stared at her with this blank look, helpless and void of any words. I nearly laughed when she flung herself off him. She was so clumsy in her movement. There was no grace in her. She ran like a dog, tail tucked between her legs and nose wet. She hadn't even made it out the door before she was crying.

Pathetic wasn't even close to describing her. I watched her leave, running down the hall barefoot and practically naked. It was amusing. But not as amusing as Dominik's expression when I looked back at him.

He was stern, hard faced and as fierce as the day we had met. I could practically feel the handprints on my backside swelling back up like memories could re-inflict spankings. It made my skin crawl, made me stand up taller as he stood up and approached me.

His eyes flickered, glowing bright and threatening until he was directly in front of me. They lit up like a flame. And his hand was suddenly at my throat, squeezing in rough bliss. It wasn't hard enough to stop my breathing, just enough to remind me of all the times he'd done this before.

"I'm trying to stay calm right now, so don't push me." He spoke low, even. I could see wrathful rise of his chest as he struggled to keep his cool. "You are going to go to my office and wait for me there. Do not go anywhere else. If I see you walking the halls or anywhere hear Roza, I will kill you."

I nodded against his hold, smiling at the old Dominik I loved so much. He was the same. I knew exactly was what going to happen.