Blazing lust

Note: Rewritten but not triple check for grammatical and spelling errors. If you see any feel free to comment

I didn't know how long I had been out, but when I came to, I felt good. Someone laid on top of me, their weight subtle and careful not to crush me. My body was overcome by pleasure. It came in delicious waves like butterflies landing on my shoulder in brilliant sunlight. It was dazzling. Every cell within me was lit ablaze with a fierce lust I couldn't control. All of the pleasure could be trailed back to my shoulder, to where I had gotten hurt. Again and again, the waves kept coming with the unpredictable flow of the ocean.

As I began to wake up to it, things became clearer. I knew who was laying on top of me. I don't know how I knew, but I just did. I could feel it in my bones. It was Dominik.

He was hot, sweltering beneath the covers. He had be beneath him and wrapped around him. Kisses after kisses, he pressed his stunning lips to my wound. There was no doubt he was taking his time. They were long touches, gentle and sweet. But they sent a fiery chase through me.

Not able to keep it in any longer, not able to keep up the façade of being still asleep, I let out a tender moan. I let him know just how much I liked what he was doing. It came from my heart, from the fire he had created in me. And as a result he stopped to graze over my shoulder with his lips as if to tease me.

"Dominik!" I whined grabbing hold of his hair. I felt powerful in that moment, wild. With a sexy laugh he planted a wet kiss over the rough stitches. I could feel them bend beneath his mouth, could feel them melt into my skin and the erase the pain. My lust overcame my shyness, my legs squeezing him around the waist. He laid into me, pressing down and bringing us completely together.

I felt like we belonged like this, squashed together like two sides of a sandwich. It was just so right. I was made to fit against him, to hold him, to touch him. I knew then that we were made for each other.

"Does it hurt anymore?"

"No." I shuttering with want.

"Does it feel good?" He asked, giving a teasing pull of a stitch with his teeth. It made my shoulder throb. He knew all too well what he was doing to me.

"Yes!" I pleaded, tugging on his hair. Giving me what I wanted, he kissed me again and again, causing the unbelievable sensation to stir up within me and intensify with each long press. I arched my back as his big hands slid slowly down my bare thighs.

Moaning his name, I was reminded of the horny teenagers I'd often find in the barn back when I was still with my parents. It felt like a lifetime ago. They would be all over each other, usually naked, as they made love. I didn't know if what we were doing would go that far, or far at all, but the moaning and this feeling made me understand them. It made me understand their drive to each other. And it almost made me laugh. It was crazy how my own body could take such control out of my hands.

"My Roza!" He growled sexily, grabbing my waist under my dress. My name curling off his lips sent a delicious shutter to shoot through me. He noticed. Between kisses he groaned it again, fully aware of what he was doing and how to get more from me. "My Roza!"

"Your Roza?" I hummed shakily as his moved from my shoulder to suck up my neck, making my skin crawl in the best possible way. I was on fire, my body bursting into gorgeous flames at his touch. I had never wanted a man before now. But Dominik....he was something else!

"Yes mine!" He kissed against my neck, giving it a gentle and teasing bite. "All mine!"

His words struck wholesome satisfaction in me. In a way, it made me feel more complete. His mouth was working magic on my skin but it wasn't the pleasure that got me so emotional. It was the fact that it was Dominik. Sliding his hand around my hip, to my backside, he made his way up the inside of my dress, outlining my bare arched back. He moved slowly as if memorizing every inch of me, or maybe savoring it.