WHTL. Bonus! (answers to your questions)

So in my last chapter I asked you guys to ask me questions about this story and my life in general. Now I’m going to answer them.

Q#1: What do you think would have happened if Jan made you stop the lie? – asked by WwTooLonelywW

A#1: Well, I think, besides me ending the lie, my friendship with her would have changed drastically. In the moment I probably would have been mad at her; but gotten over it with time. I also think that since it would have been during the time I was dating Tre, he would have broken up with me. And most importantly…I would have never met Andy.

Q#2: If you could, what would be one thing you want to change about yourself? –asked by 1234567s

A#2: I would probably either change the fact that I ever started the lie, or be skinnier. I know that’s a terrible thing to say but I’m just being honest.

Q#3: What inspired you to write this book? –asked by K-Ninja

A#3: My life is the plot line, but I wouldn’t exactly call that my inspiration. I think, the feeling in my heart that I get when writing it down…all the mistakes, sad moments, amazing times, and unforgettable people…they all are memories I don’t want to ever forget. I started writing this while I was in the final stages of dating Andy, and I secretly hope that someday…all of these boys will stumble across this book and read it, and maybe learn more about why things didn’t work, or realize that I am truly sorry. Hope is my inspiration.

Q#4: Are there any of your friends now helping you with this? And if so, how do you guys talk about it? –asked by Travascio2015

A#4: Yes, there are some friends helping me with this now; two stand out though. Obviously you, Maria. January also is a good person to talk to when you don’t answer your phone. We usually talk late at night about Andy. No one else, just him. I know a lot of the time my friends get annoyed by it but they deal because they love me.

***That’s all of the questions! Thank you all for asking them! The next real chapter will be up shortly, sorry for the delay! ***