WHTL. Chapter 2- Cody's Story (part one)

• Dedicated to Cody

Let’s start off with Cody; because he was the first guy I connected with while being ‘Sarah Rolland’.  

            A sweet, nice, sensitive guy; (and maybe too sensitive). That’s how I describe Cody.  He had wavy bleach blonde hair, big brown eyes, the cutest smile ever that was surrounded by freckles, and was maybe a few pounds chubbier than the average Joe. But hey, he was cute. Like a chubby baby lmao. (If he ever reads this, I will laugh).

            What attracted me to him was the fact that he was a real nice guy. I thought that even if we didn’t connect romantically, he could still be my ‘gay best friend’.

            I got talking with him for the first time when he commented on one of my statuses on myyearbook.com. I can’t remember exactly what I said because it was almost a year ago, but I can remember what he replied with.

            “I think this is cute, we should talk some more” – Cody’s first words.

            I didn’t respond right away; I was nervous. He was going to be the first person I lie to!

How do I do it?!

How can I make my words sound prettier?  

Like they are coming from someone with…

experience.

Someone who is drop dead sexy.

AND confident.

I don’t know how to talk like that!!

            So instead of just commenting again on my status, I decided to send him a private message.

            So I did. And I still don’t remember what we talked about, but I do recall how I was feeling every time I hit the enter button…

I was sooo nervous.

I thought I was going to sound awkward,

or stupid,

or spell something wrong,

 or put too many smilies,

 or respond too fast,

 or too slow,

 or he was going to figure out I was a fake,

 or that he would start to actually like ‘me’….

****So im not going to be able to finish all of Cody's Story today, but hopefully i gave you enough so that you will read more of it when i post thr rest either tonight or tomorrow! Please comment if you have ANY questions at al.****