WHTL. Chapter 18- Tre's Story (part six)

And I’m surprised I left it at that

I didn’t try and call him again

Or text him or anything. I was too hurt.

And I went on living again, better.

I actually got back with Andrew.

But it’s kind of confusing to get into because I hadn’t told him the truth yet,

These guys intertwine in and out so it’s hard to really come up with an order.

Because what I do is complete each whole story…without telling you guys that they mix in. so yea.

******Comment if you want a bonus Andrew story about me getting back with him*****

But then, like two whole months after Tre ‘broke up; with me, he called my phone.

He said him and that girl broke up

And he was sorry he cheated

And he wanted me back

I was so stoked!! Ahahah!

But I couldent get myself to totally forgive him yet.

I told him this.

“I really missed you too, but when we were dating you never called me at all and I missed you way too much, plus, how can I forgive you?”

“I’ll prove it, Babygurl.” He said in his cute accent.

“Don’t call me that anymore.” I said to him sternly. Trying to sound tough.

“Awe come-on don’t be like that baby.”

I said nothing.

“How about this, I’ll call you tomorrow and we can catch up. And maybe I’ll ask you out.”

“How do I know you’re going to keep your promise? You never call me back when you say you will.”

“I will this time, I’ve changed.”

“Ok Tre, I’m giving you one chance.” And then I hung up

And not to my surprise, I haven’t heard from him since, not one call.

***this chapter is a little confusing, im sorry. Comment with any questions at all. Im not shy:)*****