Chapter 17: Official (RaMi)

Bomi's POV

"WHAT THE HELL!!! THIS IS NOT TRUE WHY ARE THEY MAKING THIS A BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!" I shouted and jumped on the sofa. All seven of us are now in the house and cannot go outside because many reporters are currently making our front house as their campsite. After the day that happened in the coffee shop the reporters started to came and look for me.

"Hey calm down. You, shouting like that cannot solve this problem you know." Chorong said and tapped my shoulders.

"What the hell is happening, this is actually ridiculous, you're the first to be in the news when you're not even in real relationship with Rapmon while me and Chorong are the one should be on your position because were the one in a real realationship with Jungkook and Jin." Eunji laughed. 

"Unnie! Stop laughing, Bomi Unnie is problematic now, you shouldn't be laughing." Hayoung said.

"Oh sorry. Haha." And Eunji stopped.

"What are we gonna do now?" Naeun asked pouting. "We can't go outside, we are already stock here since yesterday because of the reporters. What will happen to our work?" She continued. I looked at her.

"I'm sorry, I cause this trouble. " I apologized.

"I'm gonna call the boys to grab some information. " Eunji said and bring out her phone.

********
Jin's POV

Our members are now currently sitting at the conference room of Big Hit Entertainment, Rapmon is recieving some lectures from our manager.

"This is something big Namjoon! How can you be so careless!" Manager scolds him.

"Those rumors are not true! I swear!" Rapmon answered frustratedly.

"Call the girl involved." We all turned our heads to the one who spoke and immediately bow down when we saw the President.

"Sir. What do you mean?" Our manager asked after the President sat on his seat.

"Call the girl involved, she is the most affected by this rumor , I'm sure of that. And the reporters will not believe if ever you deny it Namjoon. So what we are gonna do is to make the whole dating thing real." Our eyes almost popped out of our eyes of he said.

"W...what?? Ma.. Make it real? Woah woah! President- nim! Are you serious!?" Namjoon asked totally shocked.

"Yes I'm serious. It is better to confirm it than to deny it, if we deny it the reporters will not stop unless they proved it. Besides, you're just going to act, maybe one month? Then after that we're just gonna make up a story about your break up." President said calmly. "Now, Call the girl to get her permission."

I can't believe what's happening right now.

"I'm gonna call her." I voluntered.

"You knew the girl?" Our Manager asked.

"Yeah, Actually the girl involved is Eunji's Friend" I explained.

"Really? So that explains why you help her." The president looks at Rapmon.

I excused myself and went outside the room. I'm about to dial Chorong's number when Eunji's name appeared on my screen.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Yeoboseyo, Seok Jin-shi. " Eunji spoke.

"oh, Eunji-yah. Why did you call?" I asked.

"Well I'm just going to ask what the situation there? Were having a hard time here because many reporters is waiting outside our door."

"Really? They are so persistent. Oh well I'm about to call Chorong to tell her that the President wants to talk to Bomi." I informed.

"Huh? What For?" Eunji Asked.

"To settle the issue I think?"

"Oh okay, I will tell her. But how can we go? The reporters remember?"

"Oh yeah. Uhmm I think we will catch the Reporters attention for you to get out."

"Okay. Bye."

******
Bomi's POV

"So , what's your name Miss?" I look at the man who asked my name. They said that he's the President of the Entertainment handling the Boys. I am currently sitting with that jerk inside the President's office.

"Yoon Bomi Sir." I answered politely.

"Okay Miss Yoon. I know that you are well aware of the situation you're in with Namjoon. Am I right?"

"Yes Sir. But its not my fault! I didn't ask him to do that stupid stunt!" I tried to explain.

"Excuse me? Because of that stupid stunt, you are saved from humiliation." Rapmon talk backed. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh yeah! And Because of that I can't even go outside and work because you make a very stupid move! There are so many things that you can help me with but that!? I don't want to be involve in your showbiz career!" I almost shouted. He was about to retort when the President, that we forgot that is still with us inside the room speak.

"That's enough. Miss Yoon. Whether you like it or not you are obligued to act with this dating rumor. We need to confirm it to make it go away more faster. So I need your full cooperation. Just a month and you're done. That's simple."

I almost raised my brow. Yeah right. Acting as a girlfriend of this jerk is VERY simple! Insert the sarcasm.

"Are we clear now?" The President asks. And I just nod same with the Jerk. We can't do anything but just go with the flow.

"Ok. You may go now. And Please call your manager Rapmon I have something to discuss with him about the PressCon for your dating rumor. "

We walked outside and I'm about to go when someone hold my wrist. I look at the jerk holding it and raised my brow.

"What?" I irritatedly asked.

"Nothing Just wanna say goodbye." And the next thing i knew he kissed me on my cheeks and smirk at me. My eyes widened and my body freezed.

"Bye Girlfriend." He said and walk away.

THAT JERK!!!!

___________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FACE OF THE GROUP SON NAEUN!!! YIEEEH ^_^

FOR THOSE WHO'S STILL  VOTING AND COMMENTING! THANK YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T MENTION YOU ALL BUT I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SIMPLE COMMENTS ^_^ THANK YOU!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ^_^