Chapter 20: Making Up

Eunji's POV

"It's already dark Eunji-ah. Why do you suddenly want to take a walk huh? I'm so tired from work and instead of resting now you drag me here just to walk." Bomi complained while she walks beside me here at the Park near our neighborhood.

After her working hours I quickly drag her here to buy some time for her surprise party at the house.

"Mianhae." I apologetically smiled. She was about to say something when she was cut off by my phone ringing.

I quickly looked at my phone and saw Naeun texted me.

'Unnie, You can come home now everything is ready' I read. I quickly type a Ok reply and looked at Bomi. I linked my Arms with her.

"Kajja. Lets go home now I know you're tired already." I pull her towards the direction of our house. She just lazily come along with me.

I know why she was acting like this. She must be disspointed with us for not remembering her birthday.

When we arrive at the house my brow creased in confusion when I heard many voices coming from the living room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!" Everyone in the living room shouted the moment they saw us. Bomi looked shocked but I am more shocked to see the boys together with my friends.

"Gosh. I thought you forgot my Birthday." Bomi whined. I looked at her ignoring Jungkook's stare.

"Sorry. We actually forgot your birthday that's why we didn't greet you earlier. But we'll make it up." Chorong said and hug Bomi. I joined them.

"Okay stop the hugging now. Let's eat!!!" Namjoo shouted making all of us to laugh. We make our way to the kitchen. I was about to sit when Jungkook already pull the chair for me to sit down. I just ignore him who sat beside me. I'm still upset.

"Is it just me or something is odd between you two?" Namjoo asked pointing both Jungkook and I. The rest looked at us.

"Uhm. Did you two fought?" Hayoung asked. I breath heavily.

"Don't mind us." I coldly replied. I feel Jungkook move awkwardly beside me.

"Its Jungkook fault." The rest look at Jimin who is currently chewing his food.

"Why? Did something happen? What did you do?" Chorong eyed Jungkook who looked at them nervously.

"He made Eunji jealous." We all looked at Jimin once again and my brow creased.

Wait. What? Is that mean he purposedly do that earlier to make me jealous?

"You did what!?" Bomi shouted.

"Hey you don't need to shout." Rapmon said attempting to calm Bomi.

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you." Bomi counterback and looked at Jungkook once again.

"Care to explain Mr.?" Chorong raised her brow. I waited for Jungkook to speak. He was about to when someone interrupted him again.

"He made Eunji jealous by letting her hear him sweet talking with IU earlier." We narrowed our eyes at Jimin.

"What?" He curiously asked.

"Why don't you just eat and shut your mouth. You love to interrupt do you. L" Hayoung said amd shoved a pieced of chicken to Jimin's mouth. We all shaked our head.

"Let's talk." I stand up and hold Jungkook's hand and drag him outside the house.

*******
Jungkook's POV

I lowered my head and didn't make any eye contact with Eunji while she was standing infront of me.

"Are you not going to explain?" She asked.

I breath heavily. Thinking what I'm gonna explain first.

"Do you know how upset I am?" I quickly looked at her when I heard her voiced cracked.

My eyes widened when I saw her eyes watering.

"Shit" I curse and quickly hugged her.

"I'm sorry Eunji-ah. I didn't know that it will affect you this much. I just want to tease you and see how you will react if you saw me with other girl." I explain while hugging her tight.

I heard her sniffed making my heart hardened.

' What the hell did you do Jeon Jungkook' I thought.

"Why do you need to do that?" She sobbed.

I dont know. I always feel jealous whenever I saw boys circling or talking with you. I just want to know how you act when you're jealous." I'm ashamed with my reasoning.

"You're too childish." She said and push me a little making a small distance between us.

"I'm sorry Love." I apologized.

"Ok. Just don't do it again." She pouted. And I can't help myself soi just pulled her to me and kissed her lips.

Thinking how lucky man I am to be with this amazing girl.

*Meanwhile*

Bomi's POV

" Can I get one too? " We all looked at Jin who is pouting his lips towards Chorong's direction who just smack his head.

We all laughed and for the last time looked at the lovely couple outside the house.

"I'm jealous. How I wish my girlfriend is that sweet too. " I looked at the man beside me and narrowed my eyes at him when I saw him looking at me.

"Dream on." I said.

"So cold, And I'm hot. So we're matched. Opposite attracts." Rapmon smirked.

I made a face with disgust and just walk to the kitchen leaving him behind.

___________________

ADD ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS.

FACEBOOK: Eunjiofapink WP
INSTAGRAM: @nylemoj_34

Add / Follow me and lets have some interaction ^_^ Lets be friends.

PS: For Filipino Readers. Try to read my Filipino Book TITLED: MAGE a Fantasy story.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE | COMMENT