Chapter 7: His Past

Jungkook's POV

It's early in the morning and I decided to Jog while my hyungs are still in their dreamlands.

After a few hours of running I sat on one of the bench that I spotted. While drinking my water I remember Eunji and Jin Hyung's face while talking to each other last night. I saw her smiling so bright and laughing so beautiful, how I wish I am the one who make her laugh like that. But no, I'm just starting but she take me down already. I was busy with my thoughts until someone tap my shoulder. I looked up and saw Dina. My ex-girlfriend.

"Goodmorning!" She greeted with her usual smile that made me fall inlove with her before.

"Hey." I greeted back and moved a little to let her sit beside me. An awkward silence filled between us. So I decided to break it.

"So, how are you?" I look at her.

"I'm fine. Just busy with my work." She simply answered.

"Work?"

"Yeah, I'm working as a fashion designer right now. I was offered to work in the branch of our company in Paris that's why I came back. " She explained.

"Oh." I nod.

"How about you? You so popular now!" She smiled.

"Ah, yeah, My group is busy for our upcoming comeback next month." I said.

"Oh, by the way who is the girl beside Jin Oppa last night? Is she his girlfriend? Omygod! Did he found a girlfriend now?" She exclaimed.

"Her name is Eunji, and no, she's not Hyung's girlfriend." I sourly replied, my mood change because of her question.

"Oh, I thought She's Oppa's girlfriend." She said.

"She's just our Personal Assitant." I cleared and I saw her nodded.

"Kookie, do you know that there is another reason why I accept the offer to work here?" She suddenly asked. I looked at her while raising my eyebrow.

"What do you mean? "

"It's you." She looked at my eyes seriously. I was surprised when she cupped both of my cheeks.

"Dina, what are you doing?" I asked pulling her hand off my face.

But she just held it tightly.

"I still love you Jungkook. I'm sorry if I leave you before. I didn't mean to hurt you, can you be mine again? " She asked while her eyes is starting to water. I held her hand on my face and placed it on her lap.

"I'm sorry, but I already moved on. " I said.

"Wh..what? Did you find someone else already?" She asked, and this time her tears fell from her eyes.

"Yes, I'm sorry." I said then I stand up from my seat leaving her crying.

'I'm sorry, but I love Eunji, and I will not going to give up on her that easily. I'm just giving her a little space. Then I will start again, and by that time I will make her mine.' I though and quickly went inside the hotel.

*******
Eunji's POV

"OhGod! Why the hell am I crying! I hurt him and now his past is coming back, They look good together." I talk to myself while staring at my reflection on the mirror inside the wash room.

I am just planning to walk earlier when I saw them, I saw how that girl cupped his cheeks and they stared at each other. I can't take it, seeing him with someone else because it hurts.

I already knew what his relationship with that girl because of Jin. Before I sleep i had a small conversation with Jin throught texting last night.

I take a deep breath before I fix myself and then went out of the wash room.

"Eunji! Where are you from?" Suga asked when they saw me in the lobby.

"I just take a little walk. Why?" I asked. Good thing they didn't noticed my eyes.

"Nothing much. We gonna have a breakfast now. Let's go!" He placed his hand on my shoulder which I felt a little awkward.

After we ate our breakfast the boys quickly prepared for their last shoot today while I help them to prepare their clothes.

******
Jungkook's POV

"Thank you so much for letting me ride with you guys." Dina smiled to us. We are now going back to Seoul and she asked us if is it alright to ride with us because she's going back too.

Our manager agreed so now she's sitting between me and V. She accept the whole situation between us so we are not awkward to each other. We decided to become friends.

"It's nothing. You're always welcome." Jimin said.

"Haha."

We all turned our attention to Eunji and Jin Hyung's direction when we heard Eunji's laugh. Hyung is whispering to her that causing her to laugh.

"Woah! Someone is having a great time here." Suga said looking at Jin and Eunji.

The both of them look at us and I saw Eunji's faced turned red because of embarrasment and she also covered her mouth preventing to laugh again.

"Mind your own business Suga." Jin hyung said and start to have a new conversation with Eunji again. I clench my fist really tight because of what I'm witnessing I even look at them sharply. I think that there's something urging me to punch Jin hyung's right in the face.

"Hey, cool down." V whispered to my ear. I look at him and just sigh. I even saw Dina's curious eyes.

'You rejected me and now your laughing with Jin hyung? Eunji Yoon why are you doing this to me?' I thought while looking at her laughing with hyung. Because I can't take it I just decided to sleep I even plugged my earphones so that I will not hear her laughing with other man. It hurts.

__________________

OMYGOD! I AM SO BAD!! I'M HURTING BOTH OF THEM!!

DON'T WORRY JUNGKOOK I'M STILL HERE! KIDDING ^_^

I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO UPDATE TODAY BUT I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW.

I READ A COMMENT ON FACEBOOK AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

WHY IS THERE ANYONE WHO KEEP ON COMPARING APINK TO SNSD? THEY ARE FREAKING DIFFERENT FOR GOD'S SAKE!

AND THEY EVEN BASH APINK!! GOD! IF YOUR A FAN OF SNSD AND NOT OF APINK CAN YOU ATLEAST SHUT YOUR MOUTH IF YOUR JUST GOING TO COMPARE THEM?

I LOVE BOTH OF THE GROUP SO I CAN'T TAKE THAT THEY ARE BEING COMPARED AND ONE IS BEING BASH BY THOSE ' BORING WITH THEIR LIVES PEOPLE '

THEY EVEN SAY THAT APINK IS SUCH A COPYCAT OF SNSD! YOU CALL IT COPYCAT JUST BY SEEING THEM WITH THE SAME COLOR OF DRESS THEY WEARING? GOSH! MY BLOOD IS BOILING!!

I'M SORRY GUYS I FEEL SO UPSET SO I LET MY FEELINGS OUT IN HERE..

YOU ARE ALL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT....

BEFORE I FORGOT,,,

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE....