Chapter 12: Revealed (JinRong)

Chorong's POV

"I'm back!" I shouted while removing my shoes and then placed it on the rack.

I went inside the living room and saw Eunji and Bomi sitting on the couch while Namjoo is sitting on the floor watching T.V.

The three of them looked at me but I noticed that Bomi's stare looks different.

"Unnie, Where have you been?" Yookyung came out from her room.

"Just met with some friends." I answered and sat beside Eunji.

"Really?" Bomi asked in disbelief. My brow raised because of her tone.

"Wha..." Before I can finish my words Hayoung popped her head out from the kitchen.

"Dinner's Ready!" She shouted.

We all walked inside the dining.

"I'm really jealous of you Eunji Unnie, Imagine you have a popular boyfriend? That's awesome!" Naeun giggled. We are now starting to eat while chatting.

"Don't be, It's hard to be a famous guy's girlfriend you know. We can't even have a proper date because we're afraid that their fans will see us. That would be a disaster." Eunji said.

"Oh yeah I didn't think of that." Naeun nod.

"Then you need to be careful Okay?" Yookyung reminded.

"Yeah, thanks for the concern." Eunji smiled but became serious again. "Yah! You two! Why are you so silent?"

I looked up and saw that she petraining to me and Bomi who didn't share any words with them.

"Yeah, Unnies what's wrong?" Namjoo asked.

"Why don't you ask Chorong?" Bomi said and looked at me. My forehead creased in confusion.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because you're the one hiding something." Bomi rolled her eyes.

My eyes widen.

She knows? How come?

"What do you mean Unnie?" Naeun looked at Bomi.

"I saw her having a date this morning." Bomi looked at me.

"What!!? Are you serious? Yah! Park Chorong how can you hide that thing from us huh?" Eunji exlaimed.

"It's not a date." I simply said.

"Then who is the man with you in the restaurant earlier?" Bomi asked.

"That's my Ex."

"Mwoo?? Your Ex? You mean the one who dump and leave you just because he's being popular?" Eunji asked.

"Yeah, that's him." I nod.

"What the hell does he wants? Why are you even meeting him!?" Eunji shouted. I stared at her.

You'll never said that once you found who he is and why I met him. I thought to myself.

"What?? You're just going to stare at me? Who is that freaking guy??" Eunji asked and grab a water to take down her emotions.

"KIM SEOK JIN." I said it. The three words that makes Eunji choked on her drink and look at me wide eyed.

"WHAT? KIM SEOK JIN??? YOU MEAN JIN IS YOUR EX??" Eunji shouted. I only nodded tears slowly building up in my eyes.

"Shit! How did you meet? I am sure for myself that I haven't introduce one of you from anyone in the boys yet" She said closing her fist.

The other girls just stay in silent probably realizing who Kim Seok Jin is.