Chapter 21: Her Hidden Talent

Jungkook's POV

I don't know what's gotten into me early this morning but I woke up at exactly 4 am even though we don't have any schedule for today.

I decided to just take a bath and go to the company and just practice our choreo for our next album.

At exactly 5 am, I'm already finish with my morning routine and before I went out of the dorm I checked the other members first but saw all of them still in their dreamland.

I just take a subway but of course wear my facemask for me to not be recognize by the fans.

When I arrive at the company I saw a few workers that's already in the company.

"Jeonun Achiemeyo" I greeted the guard. He replied and I smiled politely.

As I am making my way to the practice room I greeted several of the workers in Bighit.

I'm almost in my destination, when I heard a beautiful voice coming from our practice room. My steps quickened and the singing voice become louder.

I slowly opened the door to the practice room.

( A/N Listen to the Song ITS YOU )

Gaseum Apado Geudaeraguyo
Naui ganjeolhassdeon maeume sojunghan sarang

Gaseum apaseo tto nunmuri naseo

Chan barame umcheurin kkochcheoreom

Sorieobsi heureuneun gureum dwiui byeolcheoreom

Josimsureobge chueogul geoseulleo

Apeun gaseume himdeun sarange

Mojin sewol soge areungeorideon

Geudaemaneul barabodeon seulpeun ne sarang

Aswiumre ijhyeojilkka bwa

Baram bureodo seulpo marayo

Swibge teojil deuthan gaseume mudeo dun sarang

Meolli isseodo gateun chueogmaneuro

Nunmul gateum nae saranga

My eyes widen when I recognize the owner of the beautiful voice.

"Eunji-ah." I called.

With a shock expression. Eunji quickly put down the guitar she was playing earlier while singing.