Chapter 1: The Job

Eunji's POV

'You are the reason why your sister will be miserable!! I hope you are not my daughter!! I don't want to see your face anymore!! Get out of here!!' my mom said with so much hate in her eyes.

"Unnie! I hate you! how could you do that to Jessica Unnie? I don't want to be your sister anymore." my little sister Krystal said.

"Eunji! Eunji!"

I quickly sat up to my bed when someone wake me up.

"Hey! Wake up now! I already waking you for how many times but youre a sleepy head." I turned my attention to Bomi, my room mate whose now raising her right brow.

"Im sorry! where's Chorong?." I asked and survey our room and not found my other room mate.

"She is already down there, preparing our breakfast, so stand up now and go wash yourself okay?" she pull me up and then pushed me to the bathroom.

"I'm going down now, just follow me when you're done." She said then exited the room.

While I was showering I remember my dream before Bomi woke me up.

Then the hurtful flashbacks flow in my mind.I can't help but to cry hard, remembering how my family hates me so much. I'm the worst. I made my older sister's life miserable and make my mom and younger sister hates me.

After I finished doing my morning routine I quickly went downstairs and joined the other to eat breakfast.

"Good morning Eunji!" Namjoo greet the moment I enter the dining room.

"Good morning!" I greeted back with a smile on my face.

I sat next to Yookyung and we began to eat while talking about random things.

"So Eunji, have you found a job now?" Chorong asked me.

"Nope, not yet. I don't know where to start."

"What about the Job that Miss Go offered to me? She asked me to work as a personal assistant, but I refused because I already have 3 jobs so it's hard for me to handle another one." Naeun spoke

"Really? Is it really alright if I get that Job instead of you?" I hesitate.

"Yes of course! I will call Miss Go later to let her know that your going to do the job." She smiled.

"Thank you! But what is that job again?"

"Ah, your gonna be a personal assistant, that's all I know. You can ask Miss Go once you meet. okay?"

"Alright. Thank you so much Naeun!" I exclaimed.

We continued eating breakfast then after, Naeun called Miss Go and said about the job, to my luck the job is still free.

____________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY!! I MADE THE CHAPTER 1 YEHEY!!!!

SO HOW WAS IT GUYS??

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!! ^_^

READ/VOTE/COMMENT