Chapter 10: Bad Boy

Eunji's POV

"Ah! I'm already hungry! Where is the food?" Jimin said while rubbing his stomach.

"Hyung! Are you sure you ordered?" V asked Rapmon.

"Of course I ordered! Just wait a little more okay?" Rapmon answered.

We are all waiting for the food Rapmon ordered awhile ago and it's taking too long so the boys are now being impatient, except for one.

"Stop staring at me Jungkook." I said to the only person who is not minding about food.

"I'm just still can't believe that were official now." He said and placed his hand on my waist. We are now sitting at the long couch with J-hope Oppa and Jin Oppa, while other is sitting on the floor.

"Well, you better believe it now! Okay?" I looked at him and he just gave me a nod and smile.

*******
Bomi's POV

"What the hell!" I cursed out loud when a car suddenly overtake on me and to my surprise it stopped infront of me that caused for my motorcycle to slightly bump the back bumper of the car.

I quickly removed my helmet and checked the damaged in my motorcycle and the car.

I saw a man went out of the car and walked towards me. He checked the damaged and turned to me.

"Look what you've done! Don't you know how expensive this car is?" The man shouted with furious eyes.

"Hey, Mister! I don't f*cking care how much your car is! It's your fault! You ovetake and then suddenly stopped! That's why I bumped into you! " I shouted too. We are now shouting at each other in the middle of a highway!.

"Huh! I don't care! Just pay for the damage you made! "

"No way in hell that I would pay you! "

Beeep! beeep! I was startled when I heard a loud horn behind me

"Hey! Your causing traffic!" A man popped his head out of his car shouted.

"Aish! I better get going!" I said and put my helmet and ride on my motorcycle and started it.

"Hey! what about my car?" The man shouted.

"Fix it yourself, Bastard!" I shouted and drove faster.

"I'm probably dead!" I said to myself looking infront of me while driving. I am about to deliver and because of that jerk maybe I will get fired because of being late.

I stopped the car infront of a house and take out a piece of paper from my pocket and compared the address. I quickly went down and take the box of food that was fixed in the back of the motorcycle and went to the door and pressed the doorbell.

After a few minutes the door opened revealing a handsome yet badboy type of guy.

"Yes?" He asked. I can't help but to be speechless for a minute and just stared at him.

"Uhm? Hello? Miss are you alright? " I blink twice when he waved his hand infront of my face.

"Yeah, I'm fine Sorry. By the way here's your order Sir." I handed him the foods he ordered.

"Wow, finally after so many years you came." He declared with a mocking tone and grab the foods from my hand.

He has an attitude!

"I'm sorry Sir. It's just tha-" I didn't get to finish my words when he cut me off.

"Look miss, I don't need your explanation, here's my pay." He handed me money and then turned around. How rude!

"Wait!!" I called him.

"What?" he asked.

"You need to sign first." I gave him the paper and he signed faster. Then he turned his back at me and leave me.

"Aissh! His looks really suit him!" I said under my breath then walk to my bike.

******"
RapMon's POV

"Finally! FOOD!!!" Jimin jumped in happiness the moment I entered the living room with the foods.

I placed the food on the table and Jimin quickly grab one piece of Pizza and shoved it inside his mouth. I just shake my head at him.

*******
Someone's POV

While everyone is having fun of eating, someone excuse himself and take his phone.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"I'm just going to call someone." He replied then walk outside to make a call.

'Hello?' the person on the other line greeted.

'It's me, i just want to remind you about our deal. ' he smirked.

'What? So they are together now?'

'Yes, and now you need to do what you promised. Deal is a deal.' He smiled even though the person on the other line can't see him.

'Let's just talk about it some other time I'm busy right now and I want to confirm if your saying the truth.'

'As you wish, Bye then.' he said.

'Okay bye.' then the line went dead.

The person entered the living room again and joined the others.

_____________

OMYGOD FINALLY I UPDATE!! AFTER SO MANY YEARS! KIDDING ^_^

SORRY FOR UPDATING REALLY LATE GUYS!

BTW PLS TRY TO READ MY NEW STORY TITLED MY ALIEN HOUSEMATES AN EXO FANFIC...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE ♡