PROLOGUE

Date:March 9 2017

5 year old Haya and  7 year old Amaan:

"Amaan? Amaan? " Little Haya kept calling her best friend's name whilst walking around the garden to search him.

"Am---" Before she could call his name again, cold water was splashed all over her , drenching her and her little red frock .

She looked shockingly at herself  and then saw Amaan standing infront of her, widely grinning and with a bucket..

She stared at him for few seconds and then turned red with anger.

"You spoiled my dress?" She yelled at him

"Yes!!"he exclaimed, grinning happily

But, his smile disappeared when he saw tears glistening in Haya's eyes and before he could do anything, She burst into tears and started crying.

"Haya...Haya i am soooo sorry..please don't cry..please" He panicked and rubbed her back to stop her from crying.

"You spoiled my new dress." She said between her sobs.

Amaan panicked.He knew if his  parents found her crying, he would receive the scold of his life for again making her cry.

" I will bring another one for you" He said

"I don't need your stupid dress..Go away!!" She shrieked

"Then..Then what do you need? I promise i will get it for you" He said in a panicked voice

She looked at him with teary eyes and then huge grin appeared on her face

"Snickers!!" She exclaimed

"Ok i promise i will get them for you.Now will you stop crying?" He pleaded and she nodded smilingly

Haya always had the way to get choclates from him.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

10 year old Haya and 12 year old Amaan:

Haya was upset because the maths teacher scolded her for not paying attention in class.But what could she do?

Even if she tried, she was never able to understand Maths.She hated Maths from the core of her heart.
And more than maths, she hated her Maths teacher.He always insulted her in front of everyone..

While she was still lost in her thoughts, Amaan slowly walked towards her and---

"Booo!!!" He screamed in her ear, startling her..

"Aaaaa...ghooosst....Mamma!!" She started shouting by keeping her hands on her eyes.

Seeing her reaction, Amaan broke into fits of laughter and thats when she opened her eyes to see her best friend laughing at her scary face..

"Lo-look at y-yo-your face" Amaan said between his giggles..

"You think its funny?" She frowned

"Yup...You thought i am a ghost" He said and again laughed

"No!! You are worst than that" she said angrily..

"Oh yeah..You are right..I am a vampire..come here i need to feed myself" He said and started running after her..

"Aaaa...Amaan have you lost it??" She bellowed, running away from him.