Chapter 19: A new life

Today is the day. The day I will move in with Chance and start a new life.

For the past week and a half, I spent it with Xavier and the family. I played with Xavier in Minecraft, created new videos with dad and the gang. Mom took me and the twins shopping. I have been spending time with the friends I've created in the neighbourhood.

I'm going to miss this neighbourhood dearly. It's where Tyler showed me a darker side to her. It's where the chance to meet my favourite band came to me. I met Chance and Ace.

The memories that I've shared here have been sensational. Meeting Tyler was one of the best things ever and so was meeting Pat, MK, Wade, Molly and the rest of the youtubing community.

The videos I've created over a space of four years has been amazing.

From challenge videos to minecraft series to letsplays to vlogs. Each video had a special memory of this place.

Every fan moment to every panel.

"(Y/n)? You ready?" A voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah Dad." I grab my suitcase and put my rucksack over my shoulder before walk down the stairs to the door, where I see Chance waiting for me.

"C'mon babe!" Chance whines playfully, causing me to chuckle.

"Alright alright!" I surrender playfully. I turn to my family and smile, "thank you for the amazing memories and rescuing me from the orphanage." I smile at them and hug them. They hug back.

I break away and walk to Chance's car, placing my rucksack and suitcase in the trunk and got into the front seat. The house became further and further away as we started heading towards the new house.

I took a breath before starting my new journey.