Chapter 13: Saviours

The band came on. Oh my god! Black Veil Brides! Me and the rest of the fans screamed. I saw Andy FUCKING Biersack looking in mine and Tyler's direction and I squealed. Tyler just smiled.

I haven't smiled like that in ages. Then I looked to the two guys next to us who walked closer to us.

"Hey I'm Ace." The tallish guy spoke. He had black hair in a similar style as Andy and he's 6'3".

"And I'm Chance." The other guy spoke. He had black hair as well but it was longish. Also, he had a similar bandana to CC's. In height, he was 6'0.

I know I shouldn't talk to strangers but, hey! We're having fun at a concert. Ace and Chance stayed with us throughout the first half of the concert where BVB played; Drag Me To The Grave, Unbroken, Youth and Whisky, World of Sacrifice and Faithless before having the interval.

I saw Ace chatting to Ty when I felt someone tap my shoulder. Turning around, I saw Chance. I had this feeling of nervousness in my stomach since I met him.

"Hey (y/n), I was wondering if I could get your phone number. You seem cool." He smiled and got his phone out. I typed my number in his phone and he smiled. My heart flutters.

During the second half, the band played; Rebel Love Song, Lost It All, Goodbye Agony, Heart of Fire, Saviour and finally, In The End.

Everyone was going to the meet and greet session. Me and Ty were heading that when we're stopped by Ace and Chance.

"How about you follow us. We know a better way to meet the band." Ace spoke with a smirk. I didn't have a good feeling about this but relucantly agreed.

They lead us outside and around to the v.i.p. area and backstage area.

"Ace...I don't think we should be doing this." Tyler spoke in what seems to be fear. She's never in fear.

"Don't worry. It's fine." Ace re-ensures us. We notice two faces we didn't want to see: Daniel's and Caleb's. They walk over to us and we hid behind Ace and Chance. Somehow, they get the message.

"What you two doing with these sluts? They're not worth it." Daniel told them. I could see Tyler was on the verge of tears. Ace and Chance could see it too.

"Ty, who are these idiots?" Ace asked.

"My ex, Daniel and (y/n)'s ex, Caleb." Tyler stuttered out.

"Security!" Chance shouted. Two buff security men walked over.

"What seems to be the problem?" One of them asked.

"These two," Ace pointed to Daniel and Caleb, "are causing trouble and spreading hatred towards our friends. Please remove them from this building." Chance spoke venom. Both guards nodded and escorted the two idiots outside.

It was 11pm. I had an hour to get home. Oh well.

We walked to an area no one ever gets to see. The room where the bands hang out.

Ace had an arm slung around Tyler's waist, making her blush all the time.

Chance knocked on the door.

"Come in!" A familiar deep voice spoke...wait...that's Andy Biersack's voice. Chance opened the door and the four of us walked in.

"Hey dad." Ace spoke to Andy. Wait...rewind. Andy is Ace's father...what the fuck?!

"Hey Ace. Who's the chick?" Andy spoke, directly pointing to Tyler.

"This is Tyler. A friend of mine." Tyler gave a slight wave.

"Chance, who's this?" Cc pointed to me. I gulped.

"Dad, this is (y/n). A friend of mine." Chance spoke. Woah woah woah. Chance is CC's son?! Does this make him CC Jr.? I think it does!

"You two fans?" Ashley asked. We both nodded.

"Pierce the Veil merch., nice." Jinxx spoke.

"I kinda had something I wanted to wear but I wore it for a video I made." Tyler spoke almost unaudiable. She's not normally this nervous around strangers.

"Wait...you're from SecretGames and Creation." Jake points out and we both nodded whilst smiling.

"Yeah. We watched your videos Tyler and we understand what you meant by had another outfit. It was from the splash olympics you did with Wade and Molly." Andy spoke up.

Tyler genuinely smiled.

"Hey...you actually smiled...and this wasn't a fake smile you would see." I chirped up.

"She's never smiled before?" CC questions.

"I have...but not for a long time. I smile during my vids but that's it. The youtube gang are the only ones who've seen me smile." Tyler spoke.

We sat down and chatted with them until I checked my phone, 00:30am.

"I have to go. It was nice meet you all. See you tomorrow Ty." I said my goodbyes and left. I felt Chance following behind me.

"Need help?" He offered.

"A ride home please." I cheered and he chuckled then led me to his car. Getting in, he drove me home when I came back to a grumpy Dad.

"(Y/n)! Where the hell were you? Me and your mother were worried sick!" Dad yelled softly, trying not to disturb mom and Wilson.

"Sorry. I was with Tyler and Black Veil Brides. I lost track of time." I gave my excuse.

"Alright...your punishment is to look after Wilson for three days." Dad ordered and I nodded before going to my room.