Chapter 4: Creation

Me and Xavier are following in Pat's footsteps. We are...started a youtube channel.

It's called Creation. Mainly Minecraft videos as well as collabs with Ty and the gang.

To be honest with you...I'm happy...extremely happy!

It's morning. 5am to be exact. I'm nervous. I'm recording my first video with Tyler, Patrick and Xavier. We're playing Gmod prop hunt.

Patrick walks in with MK and they both had big smiles on their faces.

"Today is the day (y/n)." He says and smiles.

"Hell yeah!!" I yell as I jump out of bed running to the computer.

Switching it on, I set up my recording and the game. It's 6am. Tyler better be up. So...I text her.

Y: Tyler!
Y: Tyler!
Y: Tyler!
Y: Tyler!
Y: Tyler!
Y: Tyler!

T: Shut the fuck up! I'm up! Geez woman, chill out. It's 5am where me and Wade are.

Y: Soz but TYLER!

T: Chill!!!!

Tyler skype calls me next and I answer. I also add Patrick and Xavier.

"Hey guys!" Patrick yells. Me and Tyler chuckle.

"Anyone doing an intro?" I ask.

"I will...Greets fellow Aliens and Humans. I'm Tyler and this is Four Triggered. I am joined by my beanie bro, PatrickStatic, and friends (y/n) and Xavier. (Y/n)'s channel is called Creation and the link will be in descriptions below! Don't forget to comment, like and sub to our channels if you like this content." Tyler introduces us.

"Hey guys, I'm (y/n) and what's up! Welcome to Creation. I have my brother, Xavier, and also, two very special people. We have Tyler from the Four Triggered channel, who you'll be seeing often, and PatrickStatic!" I introduced myself.

"Alright. Click teams!" Xavier shouts.

We click the teams we want to be in. The teams are:

Tyler and Patrick vs. Me and Xavier.

I'm a hunter.

This is gonna be fun...