Chapter 8: 2K Subs

It's been three weeks since Tyler has tried to kill herself. She got discharged from the hospital a day ago.

Dylan has been in school with her today to help her. The bitch sluts have swarmed over Dylan, still calling Tyler insulting names.

So here I am with BreadHeroDan, Lordminion777, SecretGames and Garuku Bluemoon playing Dead By Daylight.

We're all set up.

"Hey guys. I'm Lordminion777 and we're playing Dead By Daylight with Tyler, Dan, Gar and (y/n)." Wade introduced us and we started to play.

Gar is the killer and on the map of Haddonfield.

"Who put the offering for Haddonfield?" Wade asks in frustration.

"That would be me!" Tyler chirped. Her voice is still raspy.

"Here comes Gar Gar." Gar sang in a demonic voice.

I was working on a generator when I see Tyler's character, Dwight run past. Then I blow up the generator when I see Gar as Michael Myers.

I start running with the perk I have. I hear the famous Halloween music.

"How is he already on tear three?!" Wade's salt is beginning to show.

"Hey! Not my fault Tyler led him to me!" I yelled back.

"Wait. Gar was chasing Ty for how long?" Dan asks.

"Since the start of the round." Gar replied.

"Since there's Molly Myers. Does that make Tyler, Tyler Myers." I ask.

"No. It makes me Wraith of the Knife. I will never be sliced into silence!...again!" Tyler yelled the best she could.

"Oh (annoying nickname), where oh where have you gone." Gar taunts me.

"Out of sight. Out of mind. Dan is that a way." I point in the direction of Dan.

-----time skip-----

Once I uploaded the video, the bell rang at the front door. I opened it to see Tyler smiling in a Nightwing sort of way.

"You just hit two k." She spoke in a happy tone. I grinned. Two thousand people actually like my content!

"And according to the Youtube source, you just hit 10 mill of subs!" I exclaimed.

"Vlog time?" She asks.

"Vlog collab!" I grabbed her right wrist since she didn't try to kill herself with it.

She set up the camera in my room and we started recording.

"Hey guys! I'm (y/n) and this is Creation. I'm joined by my bff, Tyler from SecretGames and we'll be doing a vlog. Since I hit two K and she hit ten mill. We'll be answering random questions." I spoke.

Tyler held her set of questions that she prepared earlier since she did a q and a awhile ago.

"First question, how did you feel when..." I trailed off as I continued to read the question before looking at Tyler, "Tyler...tried to commit suicide?"

Tyler just looked down.

"I honestly felt scared. She's my best friend and I've seen how people have treated her in school and it fucking sucks." I ranted.

"Next...question..." Tyler spoke softly, "If you could meet anyone in the entire universe, who would you two meet?" Tyler read the question.

"Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides!" I answered rapidly.

"Dick Grayson!" Tyler chirped and gave a cheeky grin.

We continued like this until we ran out of questions.