Chapter 5: Proposal

Today, Pat brought me to a jewellers for some reason. He leads me over to a bunch of engagement rings when it hits me. He's going to propose to MK! I can't wait!

He shows me the ring. It's amazing!

"So, (y/n), what do you think?" Patrick asks.

"It's a good ring, I mean why do you need my opinion?" I question. He just shrugs, causing me to shrug then it causes the cashier to shrug when he stared at us.

"Erm...excuse me sir but could I buy this engagement ring please?" Patrick asked the jewler who nodded.

I glanced over to see Molly and Wade walk into the jewellers. Wait...I thought they broke up?

"Hey Pat." Wade greeted him and they both shook hands.

"Hey Wade. Molly. Wait...I thought Molly called the engagement off?" Pat questioned.

"I did. I needed to sort out some family issues before starting a life with Wade. Wade understood why I did it. Also...I'm pregnant!" Molly squealed.

"Congrats Molly!" I congratulated her.

The jewler came back with the ring and Wade's eyebrows wiggled at Patrick.

"Proposing to MK?" Wade asked. Dad just nodded. Wait...I called Patrick 'dad'? Cool. I need to get use to that.

Pat payed for the ring and we walked out.

"Alright, there's gonna be a massive game of prop hunt with some youtubers, you in?" Pat asks.

"Hell yeah!" I shouted, causing him to chuckle. We get back to the car and start driving back to the apartment.

MK was playing with Xavier when we went inside the apartment. I smirked at Pat as I carried Xavier out the room.

(Pat's pov!)

As the kids left the room, it was only me and MK. I took a deep breath before starting the speech I had prepared earlier.

"MK. Since day 1 of meeting you, you've been the light that guided me through the darkest of places, the bread to my butter. I have loved you and will never stop loving you until the day I die. MK will you give me the honour to call you my wife?" I asked as I got onto one knee and pulled the ring out.

Tears fell down MK's face and I started to get nervous. What if she rejects me? What if she isn't ready?

"Yes. Yes!" MK screamed out and hugged me. I slipped on the ring onto her finger and kissed her. She kissed back.

Best day yet!