Chapter 9: Collaborations

I'm sat in my room, playing Friday the 13th with Tyler, Nin, Dan, Wade, Dad, Gar, JP, Molly, Dlive and Entoan.

We are live streaming for charity currently on Steam and Youtube.

"Hello guys, welcome to our charity live stream. I'm joined by SecretGames, Nintendogamerfreak100, BreadHeroDan, Entoan, Dlive, JPw03, Lordminion777, Foxtrot44, PatrickStatic and Garuku Bluemoon. We're playing Friday the 13th. Also, donate because the money we raise will be going to a Children's charity to help them get new supplies and equipment to save and help a child's life." I spoke.

"Tyler's the killer!" Dad yelled. I heard a few gulps around the group.

"Hehe." Tyler laughs manically, "No more misses nice wing now. It's time to chop some peeps up." She spoke, making a chill run down my spine.

I spawned in next to Pat and Wade.

"(Y/n), check the house next to you. We need batteries, gas cans and keys." Dad instructed. I hear the music become louder.

"Hello hello hello? Anyone home!" Tyler chuckled evilly. It's like Tyler and Gar are the main evil people here. I mean, Tyler has created her own dark/evil side to her. Ghost, she calls it.

"N...no one's home." Wade stutters out. Jason grabs Wade's character and pierces the sword through him. I hide up the bed, watching, "Tyler, you son of a b-" Wade is cut out from me.

I stay conpletely silent as she breaks all the beds apart from mine.

"Well welll welll. If it isn't (y/n). Come to die?" Tyler mocks.

"No. Just come to kick your butt. AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as she chopped the bed.

"(Y/n), what the hell happened?" Wade asks as we both spectate the rest.

"She mocked me then I started my speech which ended up with me dying." I explain. Wade just laughed.

I respawned as Tommy Jarvis.

"I'm back bitch!" I yell. I hear Gar and Ty.

"And I'm the fucking Trapper from Dead By Daylight." Gar yells as he sets up the trap.

"Oh, you will be dead by daylight." She laughs at her own joke, Wade and Molly probably heard the joke.

I aim my gun as Gar runs out. I shot Gar in the face.

"Karma's a bitch, huh?" I laugh before I'm grabbed again.

"It's pronounced Ha. Ha. Ha!" Tyler laughs as she throws me to the ground and digs her knife into me.

"I thought we were friends..." I spoke like I was dying.

"I don't have friends. Tyler might... but Ghost only has Jeff." She spoke.

It went to a cut seen.

"(Y/n)! Why the hell did you shoot me in the fucking face!" Gar raged at me.

"What? Karma's a bitch, Gar. Plus it's called Payback." I emphasised on Payback.

The stream went quite well.