Chapter 2: Meeting the Fruitloops

(Y/n pov)

As we arrived at the apartment, Patrick carried my suitcase into a room off the side.

"Alright. Here's your room. We'll get some supplies in the morning." MK said sweetly. I smiled at her as she left the room.

"Thank you." I thanked them before lying down on my bed. Whipping out my phone, I start texting Tyler.

(Y=You. T=Tyler)

Y: Tyler.

Y: TYLER

Y: TYYYYYYYLLLLLEEEERRR!!!

T: One sec.

Y: It's been a second.

T: It's a metaphor. It meant wait.

Y: But still!

T: Geez! I've finished. What's up?

Y: The sky. Cloud City. Stars. Moon. Planets. Sun.

T: What do you want?

Y: How's everything there?

T: Wade's a bit upset. Molly left him. They're still friends but he's heartbroken. Their spark went out. Not true. Wade and Molly are still engaged at this current moment in real life time. Just need to do this for the book.

Y: Oh no!

T: I know! Could ya tell Pat that me and Wade are playin Friday 13th. He HAS TO join.

Y: Alright...

T: How's life living with MK and Patrick?

Y: It's alright. We're going shopping 2morrow.

T: I'm going to the mall too! I mean for games, Hot Topic and shiz like that.

Y: Shiz? Don't you mean shit?

T: Yea...I guess...

T: But I don't swear...

Y: *has sent a video of one of Tyler's Friday 13th gameplay videos. It has her swearing a lot*
Poof.

Y: *Pwoof

Y: **Pooof

Y: Goddammit! Proof! I mean PROOF!!!!

T: Keep you beanie straight. And yeah. I swear in vids 'cause I can.

Y: Exposed!!

Tyler has come offline

Geez. What got her in a twist? Anyway, I managed to fall asleep.

***

I woke up and saw that I had a static green blanket over me. Patrick or MK must have put the blanket over me.

As I left my room, I saw that Pat and MK were at the breakfast bar, eating cereal.

"Morning (y/n)!" Patrick greeted me.

"Morning Pat!" I chirped back before sitting next to him. MK smiled from the kitchen. I started to eat my cereal.

"Today. The four of us are going to the mall. You and Xavier can meet up with Tyler to shop together whilst me and MK can meet up with some of our friends.

"Cool! I'll wake him up!" I chuckled evilly before jumping off the stool and running into my brother bedroom. To my surprise, he was up.

"Morning sis!" He happily squealed as he finished putting his shirt on. I grabbed his hand and ran out. We were both ready to meet Pat's friends.

**

A couple of hours later, we arrived at the mall. Entering it, it was quite amazing. I held Xavier's hand as we saw Tyler talking to a bunch of guys. One being Wade. Tyler chose to keep her last name.

"Look! Pat's here!" One guy who looked older than the others say in his observations.

"Titties!" The younger one yelled.

"JP!" Wade yelled at him. The older one laughed.

"Hey (y/n)! Hey Xavier!" Tyler greeted us with a smile, "You know Wade. The older guy is Garuku Bluemoon aka Gar. The younger guy who shouted 'tits' is JPw03 aka JP."

I shook both their hands before Xavier dragged me and Tyler off.

"Enjoy it you three!" JP yelled.

Today was going to be fun. At least I got go meet the Fruitloops. The one that Pat, Wade and Tyler are in.