Chapter 6: The Move

Moving. Most people move when they are older. I mean, teenagers move out when they're roughly 18.

However, moving with your household...that's different.

Patrick only just told us but...we're moving. We're not leaving the state but moving in Ohio. He has this house bought and we just need to pack. Tyler, Wade and Molly are going to be closer to us so we can go to theirs in walking distance.

So here I am, packing my suitcase full of clothes. Most of my room is packed but this does mean, I'm moving schools too. Same school as Tyler, actually.

I've finished packing so I slowly carry my heavy boxed stuff into the moving van. I notice neighbours glaring at us but I shrug it off. Once my stuff was in there, I helped Patrick take down the soundproof pads that he has on his wall in his hosting area people see on camera.

It was 10:00 am by the time we entered the car. Xavier was buckled into the car with me next to him and the two lovebirds in front...or should I say Static birds? No? Ok...

Anyways, the ride was around two hours and the upon entering the neighbourhood, it looked alright. Nice looking houses, nice looking scenary.

Patrick pulls up to a house and Xavier immediately jumps out and runs inside. Me, MK and Pat start laughing and I help them unload the boxes we had in the car. Later on, the moving van arrived and we unloaded the stuff in there.

Disasterology by Pierce The Veil starts playing. I know Tyler is calling me so I answer.

"What's up, Ty?" I answer in a cool manner.

"I like Pickles!" Someone yelled in a stupid voice. It certainly wasn't Tyler's weird mysterious voice.

"Jeremy! Give me my fucking phone before I go all Batman on ya!" Tyler yelled at him. Oh...JP got her phone. It explains that.

The call ended so I assume Wade or Molly got the phone.

Walking inside, I noticed that today...was Sunday. Fuck my life... School tomorrow.

-----time skip-------

(What you wore)

I'm currently standing next to Tyler. We're in the school building and nerves are getting the best of me. After we got my timetable, we wandered to our lockers which were next to each other.

A bunch of popular girls walked past us, laughing.

"So the emo slut's got herself a friend."

"Did the cutter pay you to be her friend?"

"OMG. The freak has someone who cares about her."

My blood boiled. No one hurts Tyler like that. I looked at Tyler to see her practically emotionless.

"Hey Amelia! Back the fuck off you bitch!" A guy yelled. He was the same age as us with dark brown hair and brown eyes. His friend was there too, this guy had blonde hair and blue eyed.

In a fit of anger, the bitches stormed off. I glanced at the boys, standing in front of us.

"Tyler, you ok?" The brown hair gaint asked Ty. She just nodded. The blonde one glared at me.

"Who's this?" Blonde asks.

"Oh. This is my friend (y/n) Thompson. (N/n) these are Finn Toal," she gestures to the brown haired guy, "and Lewis Bray." Then points to Blonde.

"Nice to meet you two...I guess." My nerves got the best of me. Shit.

"Nah, man. It's cool. We're chill. Just give me tacos and we'll be fine." Finn joked and I relaxed.

The bell rung and the four of us went off to first period...I mean the boys skived off somewhere but meh, can't blame them...it's school.

During lunch, I saw Tyler wander onto the fields. She found a tree and sat behind it. I silently followed, keeping away just enough so I could hear what she was saying.

"I'm not good enough...to be alive. I don't deserve friends because I'm useless...a waste of space. (Y/n) needs a way better friend than me. I don't want to live anymore..." she silently cries to herself. The bell rings and I stroll to my next period, music.

Tyler wasn't in. Oh god...She's going to do it.