Chapter 22: The Walking Dead

In the comfort of my own home I am making graduation accessories. Justin Bieber is playing in the background and I couldn't be more at peace. Turning Elena's emotions on was a lot more worth my while than expected. Now I can focus on me and my graduation.

I had printed out a lot of my invites I just never decorated them. I have a total of 5 invitations including family and friends. Care's mom, Uncle Bob and Aunt Rosie, Carter and Klaus. My heart fluttered as I thought of him. He's been on my mind constantly. I don't know what makes of him but I know for sure he's still in New Orleans.

Next I placed them in the mailbox and cleaned my hands off. Walking back into my house I feel a shiver on my right shoulder. My door closed with a soft thud and I let out a huge sight. On my agenda is to collect my graduation dress and relax. Short and simple to the point. It should be no reason I do not get my wish. My phone dings and it is a message from my best girl friend.

CareBear💛: meet me at the grill

I sighed before racing upstairs and changing. I slid on my black ripped jeans with my cropped jersey and I had on some cute sandals. Good thing my toes were done. I released my ponytail and brushed all the hair to the side. I applied mousse to the top and rubbed it throughout my hair. I shook my hair and smirked at my defined curls. I grabbed my shades, keys and purse. After locking up I journeyed to my car and drove to the grill.

————-

Elena and Caroline were making their graduation invitations and I just showed up a minute ago.

"Stamp, please." My best friend requested. Elena handed her a stamp and lets out a sigh.

"You don't have to pretend to be nice to me, Caroline. I know that this is just a ploy to keep me distracted." The new and improved Elena confronted. Care just kept her head low and I shrugged.

"You're done? I'm only on my second batch." Care says changing the topic of conversation.

My twin holds up her one envelope. "We have family friends in Denver. Other than that no one cares that I'm graduating. And to be honest, neither do I."

"You know that's how you feel now but once you get through this hating Katherine phase-"

"Wait. Do you know where Katherine is?" Elena interrupted her. I rolled my eyes. Katherine is a waste of time and frankly I have better things to do than try to entertain her. Plus it would be easy for me to kill her, boring.

"No. Why would I know where she is?" Caroline replied. I felt Elena's mood and I really wasn't having it today.

"Yeah, but Caroline, if you did, you would tell me right?" My sister spazzed. I shook my head.

"Elena, you're obsessing." I comment. She looked towards me.

"Do you know where she is? You think Nayla knows?" She questioned me. I rolled my eyes at her and she gripped my hand. "Please Arielle if you have information that's useful." I ripped my hand out of her grasp and threw her a much needed side eye.

"Elena... chill." Care spoke.

It was Matt, Bekah, Care and I at the bar. Elena was throwing tiny darts. I figured she was channeling her energy into them and that dart board is Katherine's face.

"Is it supposed to rain tonight?" Caroline questioned openly.

"Do I look like a meteorologist?" The female original replied. I snorted before taking a sip of my lemonade. Care threw an unamused look my way then to Rebekah.

She then stumbles upon my view of Elena at the dart board. "Someone needs to do something before she explodes." Before any of us had time to react Rebekah volunteered herself.