S4 Episode 3- The Rager

I woke up and I looked out of my window and I realized something.

I still hate mornings.

"Is the sun getting brighter? Or.." I mutter putting my hand in front of it. I stumbled out of bed and ran through my closet. After settling for a red skater skirt and white halter crop top with red adidas. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and grabbed my purse and car keys.

I rushed downstairs and grabbed a piece of Jer's cheese toast and rushed to my car.

"Damn it! I hate when she does that." I hear my brother yell. I smirked sinisterly and drove off.

I made it to the school and I had papers to fill out and college recommendations to pick up. After picking up the papers and recommendation forms, I was now holding endless stacks of paper walking to Ric's classroom. Entering his class I slid into my desk behind Elena and next to Stefan. They both turn to me intriguingly.

"Is this what you were doing about two months ago?" She questioned me. I nodded and shoved a highlighter in my mouth. I started outlining the specifics and all the qualifications I need to be fully accepted to NYU.

"Is the highlighter diet a new thing everyone should be trying?" Stefan asked mockingly. I rolled my eyes and flung him off. Rebekah strolled in with flyers and I dropped my pen.

"Morning, everyone." She greeted brightly. I rolled my eyes and groaned. She eventually found her way to us making me groan louder. My sister grew uneasy and I started to feel it. She sighed.

"Hey, be calm. She's not going to try anything. Remember I can feel your emotions," I smiled sarcastically as the words flew out of my mouth.

"And just like that. I'm no longer feeling sentimental." Elena comments.

"So I'm throwing a little anti curfew party at my new house.... starts in the fifth period, goes to whenever. Spread the word." The blonde original announced. She looked at Elena and gave her a flyer. The original then made herself smile at me and I glared coldly. Her smiled faltered before she plastered it on again, handing me one.

"You're welcome to join, Elena, if you'd like to bury the hatchet."

"That's a pretty enormous hatchet." I spoke. She pouted at me.

"Elle are you really angry with me?" Rebekah asked. I smiled slickly at her while placing my pen and paper down.

"Oh I don't know, you have this whole vendetta against my sister, which I completely understand. You just had to run her off a bridge. Attempting to kill her, in which resulted in her dying and turning into a vampire. Forcing me to cut my vacation short and take care of her. So no, Rebekah, I am not angry with you what so ever." I ranted before going back to analyzing this massive amount of paperwork.

"New house, huh? Did your brother finally kick you out?" Elena taunted. I rolled my eyes.

"No, dumb ass. She left his lunatic ass. About bloody time." I muttered.

"Elle's right. I left willingly." Rebekah corrected.

"So you left the only person that likes you?" My sister pegged.

"Hey, I still like her! I'm just mad at her for the moment. Might be a particularly long one, but she'll figure something out." I blurted.

"Arielle, she killed me." My sister reminded.

"And for that I am pissed at. But you daggered her. Not saying it was right. You reap what you sow, sister." I countered. Elena closed her mouth and sighed knowing I was right.