Chapter 15: Stand by Me

The sun shined brightly in my face indicating that it was now morning and I slept all night on the porch. I yawned and stretched before trudging my feet in the house. I assumed Elena and the gang would be back this morning but I was incorrect. As I was gazing at photo frames of Elena, Jeremy and I, a smile formed on my face and I picked the picture up. Suddenly, my body jolts and I get pulled into a vision of some sort.

Jeremy and Bonnie are in a cave of some sort staring at a weird stoned figure, whom I presume is Silas. Then a weird looking man stabs Bonnie and she falls to the ground. Elena tried to bite his neck, but changed her mind and snapped his neck.... Katherine. Jeremy was attempting to find a way to help Bonnie, but of course Katherine's impatient ass wants to do things her way. She bites Jer's neck and feeds him to Silas.

A gasp erupts through my whole body as I take deep breaths. I placed the photo back in a hurry and rushed upstairs. I threw on a camisole, cargo pants and combat boots. My hair was all down in spirals as I rinsed my face.

I stared at my reflection and wiped my face. I took another deep breath before throwing my hair in a ponytail.

I go downstairs to see Caroline scrubbing the burn mark where Kol died and I remember I moved him. Stefan and Elena burst through the door. Jeremy is unconscious laying in Stefan's arms and my hand covered my mouth. I listened for a heart beat and was unable to find one. I just shook my head and moved out of they're way.

"Hey, you're home. I was trying to clean the burn mark where Kol... I couldn't get the spot out." Caroline spoke, her eyes fell on Jeremy's body and she instantly knew he was gone.

"Come on. Let's get him upstairs." My twin exclaimed, ignoring Care's statement. Elena walked straight past me while Stefan shot me a glance. I blinked and turned my head to follow them.

He laid Jer on his bed and I walked on the left side, grabbed his hand, which awoke another premonition.

A black hole of misery. It sucked in my little brother and I heard him scream.

I clutched my chest before stepping backwards.

"Elle what's wrong?" Elena questioned half concerned.

Stefan grabbed me before I launched at her.

"He's dead! Jeremy is dead. The person that we both live to protect has now left us both." I screamed and faced Stefan's abdomen. The tears flowed and I felt my heart shatter in pieces. He hugged me tighter and rocked me.

"Elle... he's wearing the ring. Th- the ring protects mortals from supernatural beings remember." She reminded me volitionally. I shook my head at her.

I broke out of Stefan's grip, but he had his arm securing my waist. "Don't you get it! Jeremy was one of The Five. Supernatural. He's dead Elena."

"No! I don't believe you. I can't believe you would want our brother dead." She turned back to Jeremy and grabbed his right hand. "It's okay buddy. I'll be here when you wake up." I flicked my hands at her causing her to freeze.

"Stefan." I sniffled. "She's losing it. She's going to lose it sooner or later. This is going to be on hell of a nightmare. Handle her, I'll be right back." He nodded before placing a kiss on my forehead.

I walk across the way into my room and closed the door. I took my ponytail holder off and ran my fingers through my hair. I sat criss crossed and conjured candles. They lit with the snap of my fingers. I took out a pencil and pad and scribble a small spell to conjure a lost one.

"Blood to blood. I call to thee. Blood to blood return to me." I recited, while waiting for a response. White lights sparkled and Jenna appeared before me.