Chapter 19: Pictures of You

After that incident with Klaus yesterday and with prom literally hours away, I have decided to ask him to prom.

I'm on my feminism shit now. Ha.

I was about to knock on the door when a giddy Rebekah waltz outside the house with a smile.

My eyebrows furred and I stopped her. "Okay spill who bought you a Unicorn?" The blonde original rolled her eyes at me.

"Not like you care, but Elijah is going to give me the cure if I can pose as a human for today." Bekah explained. I nodded before biting my lip.

"You realize you won't be able to compel yourself a date right?" I reminded her. She groaned before speeding away. I shrugged my shoulders and forgot why I was here in the first place.

My phone began to vibrate and it was none other than Caroline.

I closed my eyes before answering. "Hello, bestie of mine."

"Where are you? Today's the day and we need to collect our gowns." My blonde childhood friend mentions.

"Yeah, I know Care I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and sped to the dress shop.

————

"What kind of dreams?" I asked Bonnie. I got here right after Caroline tried on her dress and let's just say she wasn't happy. Immediately she shoved me in the fitting room to get changed and now I am wearing my dress. As I step out and glance in the mirror and Caroline smiles brightly at me.

"Usually I'm at his grave, and all of a sudden, he appears to me." Bonnie answered. I breathed.

Care stood up. "Well, you never got to say goodbye, Bon. You're grieving that's normal."

"I woke up with the couch on fire." The Bennet witch added. I breathed in.

"Oops." I commented.

"I don't know if it's because I was emotional in my dream or if Shane was right. Without his help I'll lose control of my magic." Bonnie continued venting.

"No. It's because you need a night off from mourning. And we're going to make sure that you have it." I declared.

She placed her hand on my shoulders and looked into the mirror with me. "Klaus is going to have the hottest date there."

Bonnie glared at Care. "Klaus." She blinked before looking at me. "You're taking Klaus to prom? Since when?" I rolled my eyes before glancing at Caroline.

"I'm not taking him to prom, Bee." I started. "I just thought since you were taking Care and Matt, then I would be a fourth wheel. He was a suggestion."

They both give me dumbfounded looks. "Elle how the hell would you be a fourth wheel? It's perfectly balanced."

"It's never a perfect balance between you three, you guys always talk about things I don't understand or wasn't apart of." I argued. They both sighed and Bonnie walked close to me.

"Well, you look beautiful. Like a gorgeous princess." She complimented with a smile. I teared up and hugged her.

"I do?" I asked unsure. She nodded. "Do I?"

I turned around and looked at my dress once more before squealing. "I'm so excited. This friends prom is going to kill." We all started to smile and cheer.

The door to the store opens and in walks trouble I bet.

"Hey, Bonnie. Heard you got your mind wiped. That sucks. Pretty dress, Arielle." My annoying twin sister stated.