S4: Episode 1- Growing Pairs

#RoadTrippingWithKatherine

"So why did you basically kidnap me?" Katherine questioned for the fiftieth time.

"I told you, I need your answers to my questions." I deflected. I didn't want to tell her the whole truth. She's Katherine, can't keep shit to herself.

"Arielle we've been driving around for hours in silence!" Kat countered.

"That's because you aren't talking!" I shot back. She glared daggers at me.

"Okay and if I answer your possibly idiotic questions, what's in it for me?" She countered. There it was, there's Kitty Kat.

"You know that little witch trick your sister did that makes you endure horrendous pain and almost death every time you close your eyes." I brought up. She closed her eyes and started muttering words in Bulgarian before letting out a scream and opening them.

She gritted her teeth and glared heavily at me. "Yes. What's your point?"

"I can make it go away. You'll have peace, even though you don't deserve it, you will be at peace." I sung. She looked reluctant before nodding her head.

"Deal." My sister's doppelgänger agreed. I smirked heavily. "So, start."

"How did you know that I had a connection to Klaus?" I started. Now she was the one to smirk.

"Oh, every supernatural being grows up and hear the story about the mates." She said smiling. "These in particular were different. One was of witch and vampire the other was of werewolf an vampire. They connected through their lack of love and trust for others. At first they loathed one another, but then fell endlessly in love. The one look that changed everything. Girls want a love like it, boys want the girl's pants." She elaborated. I gaped and stifled a chuckle.

"But mostly it's folktale and something to help kids sleep at night." Katherine finished. "Love is overrated."

I laughed. "Rich, coming from the girl who love two brothers at the same time."  She gave me a pointed look.

"Touché." She admitted. "You can't really blame me though, Stefan and Damon." She made a sizzle noise with her mouth. "Who wouldn't?"

"Me, I wouldn't. I loved Damon, Stefan is just irritable. Sometimes." I opposed. Katherine gave me a suspicious glare.

"Now you and I both know that's not true." She begged to differ.

"I don't look at Stefan like that, Katherine." I declined.

"Of course you do, you know deep down in that Klaus loving body, you wanted to do Stefan." The five hundred year old vampire taunted.

"I'm not playing the who would you do game with you Kat." I breathed focusing on the road. I pulled over to a gas station when I noticed the tank was almost empty. Kat groaned as I got out the car.

I swiped my card and began to pump the gas. Unfortunately I left my window rolled down so I can hear the doppelslut complaining.

"You know I'm not going to run, you can take these spelled handcuffs off of me." She shouted. I rolled my eyes and continued putting the gas in my tank.

"Taking the handcuffs off would require trust, Katherine. And you and I both know I don't trust you as far as I can throw you." I responded. She groaned.

"Could you at least compel me an innocent bystander to take away the hunger?" She questioned.

"We don't feed on innocents, Katherine. There's a warm blood bag under your seat," I informed. She quickly scattered up under the seat and hissed.