3.3

2 months later...

"Okay, listen. You can have a bachelorette only if there are no strippers," Jc said, holding Olivia's hands.

They we're getting married the day after tomorrow, and they're friends decided to take them out for some fun before the wedding. Olivia's friends decided to stay at home and have a party while Jc and his friends decided to go to some club that Olivia didn't remember the name of.

Olivia snorted and started to laugh. "You're not serious right? I bet Dom and Kian are already ordering private dances from strippers in advance. So if you're having strippers at your party, I'm having some at mine."

"Okay, fine. I will tell the boys that strippers are prohibited. Only if you tell your friends the same. Deal?" Jc said, sticking out his pinky towards Olivia.

Olivia thought about it for a second before nodding and wrapping her pinky around his.

🌌

The next day, Jc had to leave his camera with Olivia so they could record it. He had the idea of putting their parties in the same video. Kind of like a montage.

"Here's the camera, babe. I put a new memory card in there so you can record as much footage as you want. Remember, no strippers. If I see any strippers while watching the footage, I'm going to be highly upset."

Olivia laughed and pecked his lips. "Don't worry, baby. I told the girls no strippers. And if I find out you have strippers are your party, then I'm going to be pissed."

Jc smiled and stared at Olivia. He couldn't believe that he was getting ready tomorrow. He couldn't wait. If it was his idea, he would've skipped the bachelorette parties. But Olivia thought it was a good idea, so he agreed.

"Jc? Is there something on my face?" Olivia said, letting go of him and touching her face.

Jc shook his head. "No. You're just so adorable. I can't believe you're all mine," Jc whispered. "You know, I hoped that I would find someone and I started to think that it was some dream that wasn't going to come true. And then I met you."

Olivia smiled. "You're so cheesy. I love you too, baby. And I'm not going anywhere. Always and forever remember?"

"Always and forever." Jc said, and with that, he placed a kiss on Olivia's lips.

------
Comment
Vote
Share!
-Bilinxi✌