2.3

@jccaylen: Olivia
1:23 AM

@jccaylen: pls just talk to me
1:25 AM

@jccaylen: I know your up.
1:30 AM

@OliviaWebb: what is there to talk about jc
1:32 AM

@OliviaWebb: my bestfriend is acting shady, and my ex is back and he's starting trouble.
1:34 AM

@jccaylen: it's affecting our relationship
1:37 AM

@OliviaWebb: I know. And I hate it.
1:40 AM

@jccaylen: how about we take a trip. Let's just get away from all of this mess and drama.
1:45 AM

@OliviaWebb: so we are going to run away from our problems?
1:47 AM

@jccaylen: no. Think of it as taking a break from the world. Let's just focus on us two.
1:50 AM

@OliviaWebb: I would like that a lot 💚💚
1:51 AM

@jccaylen: okay, where do you wanna go?
1:53 AM

@OliviaWebb: idk babe. You can choose. I honestly don't care, as long as I spend time with you, I'll be fine.
1:56 AM

@jccaylen: okay bbg. I'll start planning and we will leave in a week.
1:59 AM

@OliviaWebb: okay. Ty for this jc. Idk what I would do without you.
2:00 AM

@jccaylen: lol. What are boyfriends for right?
2:02 AM

@OliviaWebb: you right.
2:03 AM

@jccaylen: hey, can we talk about something?
2:05 AM

@OliviaWebb: what do you wanna talk about?
2:10 AM

@jccaylen: why didn't you tell me that you had a sister and brother? 2:12 AM

@OliviaWebb: because I get really emotional when I talk about Charlotte. She was a piece of me that I never wanted to lose. 2:15 AM

@OliviaWebb: she had cancer. And usually when you have cancer, you take chemo. The chemo wasn't working and she just decided to wait it out.
2:19 AM

@OliviaWebb: one day I decided to miss school and spend the day with her. We we're cuddling on the tiny little hospital bed and she refused for me to get up because of my body warmth. So I decided to just stay there and talk to her.
2:23 AM

@OliviaWebb: she was telling me about how I was the best sister and how much she loved me. And I told her I loved her and that's when she didn't respond. I looked down and saw that a tear was rolling down her cheek, and her eyes was open, just staring at our hands that was intertwined. And that's when she died. She died in my arms just like that, and I haven't been the same since then.
2:30 AM

*Flashback*

Olivia was sitting on the tiny hospital bed that was covered with pale white covers. Next to her was her sister Charlotte, who had an IV in her arm and a tube in her nostrils.

"I don't wanna leave you, 'Liv." Charlotte said, as she closed her eyes trying not to cry. She loved her sister deeply, and she knew how her death would ruin her sister. She didn't want that, but she didn't have a choice. She was going to die either way.

Olivia sighed as she intertwined her hand into her sisters. She didn't want Charlotte to leave either. She was the only person in her family that she loved. Her parents were not around a lot, and her brother was a drug addict. The only way her parents was around was if it had something to do with Charlotte.

"I know, Charlotte. I know."

For a while there was just silence. There was no talking, or no sudden movements. Both girls were just staring at their hands that was clamped together.

"I love you, Olivia." Charlotte said, still staring at their hands. A tear started come out of her eye.

Olivia sighed. "I love you too, Charlotte. Always and forever."

After saying that, Olivia didn't hear a reply from Charlotte. She couldn't even see the little movements of her breathing.

"Charlotte... " Olivia said, leaning forward to see if Charlotte was asleep.

She leaned forward some more and looked at Charlottes' face. That's when Charlotte's hand went limp, and all Olivia saw was a tear rolling down Charlotte's cheek and her eyes wide opened, still staring at there once interwined hands.

After a few seconds passed Olivia started to cry as she gripped her sisters lifeless body. And all she heard was this steady long beep, signaling that her sister was dead.

*Flashback*

@OliviaWebbs: I remember like It was yesterday. She died in my arms. And thats when the drinking and the smoking began. I was a wild person back then. Then I realized that Charlotte wouldn't want me to do those things. She would want me to live the life I wanted. The life I deserved. So I stopped and here I am. I have friends that I love and a man who I love to death.
2:45 AM

@jccaylen: I love you too, Olivia. And thats never going to change.
2:47 AM

@OliviaWebb: 💚💚 I love you jc. So so much. Thank you for coming into my life.
2:50 AM

@jccaylen: I love you to, Olivia. 💚💚
2:50 AM

------
Comment
Vote
Share!
-Bilinxi✌