3.0

The wind blew in Olivias' hair as she made her way to the house. She was currently on the beach, but she wanted to take a nap and cuddle with Jc before she had to go out and get food. She was tired and her and Jc just wanted to sleep.

Olivia entered the room and walked into the bathroom to take off her bikini and changed into a silk night gown. After that, she came back into the room and paused, gazing at the bed that was now decorated in rose petals.

"What the hell..." She said, still looking in confusion.

She was about to sit on the bed until she heard a voice.

"Don't sit on the bed yet. I have to talk to you."

Olivia turned around and it was Jc. He was in a white tank top and some shorts. She finally noticed that in is right hand, he was holding a bouquet of roses.

"Jc... I told you that you didn't have to do all of th-"

"I wanted to. You deserve it. Olivia," he said, walking towards her. He put the flowers on the bed and took her hands, intertwining their fingers together.

"You deserve all of this, babe. You have been there for me and I have been there for you. You are my rock. I always wanted to be with the person who would never let me go, even if it is hard to be with me. And you didn't. Even when the fans mentioned things about Lia, or when your ex came back and you got into a fight with Macey. You was there for me, as I was for you. And even though we haven't been dating for a full year, I feel like I've known you for forever. I love you so much, and I would never want to change that. You are what keep me sane when I feel like I'm about to lose my mind, and you are the person who calms me down the most when I am feeling stressful. I love you so much, and I hope you feel the same about me," Jc said.

After talking, Jc got down on one knee, and kissed Olivia's hand.

"Olivia..." He said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small velvet black box.

"Olivia Marie Webbs, will you marry me?"

Olivia looked down at Jc and the ring with tears cascading down her cheeks. She loved this man to death, and she wouldn't change anything in the world.

Olivia bent down and kissed Jc, wrapping her arms around his neck. After a few seconds of kissing him, she backed up a little and smiled at him.

"Yes, I'll marry you," she said, and continued to kiss Jc.

------
Comment
Vote
Share!
-Bilinxi✌

This book is almost over!