1.5

"Hey, I'll see you Monday Jack!" Olivia said, hanging her apron up and walking towards the door. She was just now leaving work and she had to go home and get ready for the beach.

"Thank you, Olivia. You are literally my best waiter. Thanks for doing the over time." Jack said, walking towards her and handing her an envelope.

Olivia grabbed it and turned it around to see if it had any writing on it. She shouldnt be getting her paycheck so soon.

Before she could even start talking, Jack said something.

"I told you that you have been a great help. You did a lot of over time today and I added to your paycheck. Don't worry, you get another one at the end of the week."

Olivia smiled and wrapped her arms around Jack. "Thank you!"

She stuffed the envelope into her purse and walked out the cafe. It took her about five minutes to get home and when entering the house, she put her stuff on the kitchen counter and started to get ready for the beach.

After putting on her bikini, her phone dinged.

Twitter notification

@jccaylen: are you ready yet?
3:30 PM

@OliviaWebbs: yeah, almost. Just pick me up in about five minutes.
3:33 PM

@jccaylen: okay. 💜 u
3:36 PM

@OliviaWebbs: 💜 u
3:37 PM

After talking to jc, she went to her closet to slip on some shorts and an old music shirt. She decided what shoes to wear but since they were only going to the beach, she decided on some old converse.

There was some knocks on the door and she hurriedly ran downstairs and grabbed her things.

"Ready for the beach, babe?" Jc said, after Olivia answered the door.

"Yup." She said, giving him a peck on the cheek.

They got in the car and started to drive to the beach.

--

After a few hours, it started to get dark and everyone left besides Jc and Olivia.

"Olivia, I am so glad I decided to reply to your dms." Jc said, still looking at the sky. They were laying down on a blanket and just looked at the sky, waiting for the stars to appear.

"Me too, babe. Like you don't know how excited I was to see your reply. It really meant a lot to me." She said, still looking at the sky.

"When I was little, my mom did everything she could to give me a good home. Even when my and and her got s divorce, she didn't keep me away from him. Most parents fight over the child and everything but my parents didn't. And my mom always used to say she loved my dad. And you could see it in her eyes how hard the divorce was for her. She always said 'there will always be people you date and eventually love. But eventually everything comes to an end so make sure you find that love that lasts forever.' At the time, I didn't know what she was talking about. But as I started to grow up, I got girlfriends and they never lasted..." He said, pausing. He continued to think and then glanced up at Olivia, while her eyes was still looking towards the sky.

"But then I met you. And even though we have been only dating for a couple of months, I feel like I have known you for years. And I can honestly say that you make me happy. In the past, I've had trouble expressing my feelings but I feel like I can be myself when I'm around you. I love you Olivia, and I don't want our love to end. Promise me that if we ever fight, we will solve it. If anything affects our relationship, promise me that we will find a way to fix it."

Olivia looked at jc with teary eyes. She got up and sat down on jc, straddling him. She cupped her hands around his cheeks and look at him in the eyes. "Jc, I promise that if anything affects our relationship, we will fix it. I swear, I love you. I love you to the moon and back. I am so grateful that you came into my life and when I look at you, I see the rest of my life in your eyes. I don't want to lose you jc. Not now and not ever."

Jc was still confused on how this girl could love him. And how much he loved this girl. She was literally too good for him and he hoped that nothing ever came between them.

"I love you, Oliva."

"I love you, Jc."

------
Comment
Vote
Share!
-Bilinxi✌

This chapter was shitty. So so shitty and I am sorry that I gave you guys such a shitty chapter filled with my shitty writing skills that accompany my shitty life.