0.9

A month has passed since Jc has talked to Olivia. He would dm her everyday, but it was no use. She would read them and that was it.

"Why don't you just go to her house?" Kian said, continuing to play the video game.

It was Friday and they had nothing to do. They had already filmed their video for this week, and they don't have to get ready for tour until another 4 months.

"You honestly think I should just pop up at her house? I haven't talked to this girl for a month and I haven't even met her before," he said.

"Look, you said she lives in LA, right? Then just go to her. Use her location and find out where she lives and go to her. I'm tired of seeing you mope around like your about to die or some shit. I'm honestly done with your fucking feelings. Be a man and do the right thing. You got yourself into this mess, go get yourself out of it." Kian said, looking at Jc.

Jc nodded, and smiled. "You're right, man. What would I do without you?"

Kian smiled. "Without me, you would probably forget your head if it wasn't connected to your shoulders."

"I love you man. I mean it." Jc said in a serious tone.

"I love you too, man. Now stop flirting with me and go get your girl."

--

Olivia wandered around the house in her pajamas, which consisted of some silk shorts, knee-high socks, and a sports bra. She was currently home alone, and was waiting for Macy, her best friend, to show up at her house.

"Something to eat, something to eat..." Olivia said, mumbling to her self. After taking a long shower, she really wanted to eat something. Even though she was skinny, she could eat a whole cow if she wanted to. She was a girl who had a big appetite.

She looked through her cabinets and saw that she had a lot of uncooked pasta and some fettucine sauce. She got the chicken out of the fridge, and started to cook it.

"Chicken fettucine it is then," she said, still mumbling to herself.

Right when she was about to put the noodles in the boiling water, she heard the doorbell ring.

"Who is it?" She yelled, walking to the door.

After a few seconds, there was no reply. All she could hear is rustling.

Olivia sighed, hoping it wasn't anyone playing at her door. She thought that was really disrespectful and rude to do to someone.

She walked to the door, and started to open it. "Look here, quit playing on the fucki-- JC?"

She couldnt believe it. There he was, standing right in front of her. Her eyes scaled down his body, and took in his features. He was wearing an Adidas sweatshirt and an orange beanie, with some Adidas sweat pants and some vans.

"Wha-- What the fuck? How did you get my address?" Olivia asked him, still standing in the door way. There was no way she was letting him in.

"Well, a while back, you told me that you lived in LA, I just looked at your location on twitter, and found you. I thought this wasn't your house, but someone named Macy said that this was, in fact, your house. Also, I brought you some flowers... and some chocolate." Jc said, pulling the flowers from behind his back and pulling the Hershey's Chocolate bar out of his sweatshirt pocket.

Olivia was surprised. At the same time, she wanted to talk to him badly, but she didn't want to give in too easily. He was just so irresistible. He was so charming and good-looking. So adorable.

She looked at him expectantly.

"Also, I am very, very, very, very, sorry. I shouldn't have called you a hoe and I should've said yes. I reacted that way because I didn't know how you were going to react when you saw me. People have said I'm a good person on YouTube, but a terrible person in real-life. I didn't know if you were going to agree with that statement or not, so I just started being an asshole. Its not an excuse, I know. I just wanted to tell you why I reacted the way I did."

After hearing that, Olivia smiled and hugged him. Jc was surprised at the gesture, but eventually hugged her back with the flowers and chocolate still in his hands.

"Would you like to come in?" Olivia said, backing away from the doorway and moving so Jc could come in.

"Sure."

Jc entered her house, looking around to see boxes cluttered in corners and steam coming from the kitchen.

"Are you moving or.... " he asked, turned around to look at her.

Olivia put her arms up and tied her hair into a messy bun. "Oh, no. It's just some stuff that my parents shipped here. I haven't been able to unpack them yet because I've been busy."

Jc nodded his head. "Oh, okay."

Olivia walked to the kitchen and finally put the noodles in the water. She took the chicken off the stove and waited for it to cool down so she could cut it up.

"What are you making?" Jc asked, coming close to the stove.

"I'm trying to make chicken fettucine but with you looking at me, it's hard."

He moved a little bit closer to her, afraid that she would move away. "I wouldn't have to stare at you if you would put clothes on."

Olivia hit him on his shoulder playfully. "Hey! This isnt your house."

They stared at each other for s moment, none if them moving. Olivia was scared to be the first one to lean in, so she was relieved when Jc started to lean in.

Before Jc could touch Olivia lips with his, Olivia spoke up.

"I don't want us to be awkward towards each other."

Jc shook his head slightly. "Yeah, same."

"Good," Olivia said.

And with that, she leaned in and kissed him.

------
Comment
Vote
Share
-Bilinxi✌