4.1

6 years later

"Babe! Remember, you have to take Averi to the doctors for her six year old check up," Olivia said, putting down Averi, so she could walk.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Doctors at 10 and then we go to the park for lunch and we, as a family, get ice cream," Jc said, smiling at Olivia.

Olivia walked over and pecked Jc in the lips. She was impressed. At first, she didn't know how Jc would react about the pregnancy. They had just gotten married and they had a baby on the way already. But Olivia was happy. Averi was the apple of her eye and she wouldn't change a thing.

"Olivia, why did you take so long to tell me that you were pregnant?" Jc asked.

Olivia was pregnant with Averi for almost a month after they got married. And after that month, she gained the courage to tell Jc.

Olivia sighed and looked at him. "Honestly?"

Jc nodded his head.

"Because I didn't know how you would react. We we're newly weds and your fans didn't really approve if our decision of getting married so soon. Which shouldn't be an excuse, I know. I just thought that you would think it was too soon, so I waited until the right time. And that time was when I started to show," Olivia said. "And I felt so stupid because when I told you, you were so happy. There was this gleam in your eyes. And at that moment, I wished I would've told you sooner."

Jc smiled. "I was so excited. I knew I wanted to be a father some day. And I got that chance. I am so lucky. I got a chance to be with a woman who I love, and I have a child who I love very dearly."

"I love you too, baby" Olivia said, smiling and kissing Jc on the lips.
"Daddy, I don't want a shot," Averi said, pouting.

Jc walked over to Averi and smiled. "It's going to be fine, sweetie. Would it make you feel better if daddy got a shot with you?"

Averi smiled and her eyes became wide. "Yay, thank you daddy!"

"Anything for you, baby," Jc said, hugging Averi.

Averi leaned back and started to run the Olivia.

"Mommy! Guess what! Daddy said he will get a shot with me!" Averi said, jumping up and down.

Olivia chuckled and bent down.

"That's so exciting baby! Now you can watch daddy cry like a big baby!" Olivia said, laughing.

Jc looked at her and scoffed. "You wish. I am a man. I can take a shot."

"Mommy is just joking, daddy. Don't be a sore loser!" Averi said, sticking out her toungue.

Olivia laughed and high fived Averi and they both looked at Jc.

Jc scoffed again and shook his head. "You better be lucky I love you guys."

Averi gushed and went over to Jc and she hugged him. "Aww, I love you too, daddy."

Olivia smiled while looking at them. All she could see was love.

"Look at us. One big happy family," Jc said.

"Yes. One big happy family," Olivia said.

All of a sudden, an alarm went off, signaling the cue to leave for the doctors.

"Come on, sweetie. Let's go get our check up," Jc said, picking up Averi and pecking Olivia's cheek.

They soon walked out the door and got in the car, waving to Olivia as they drove off.

Olivia still couldn't believe it. She had a wonderful husband and a daughter. She loved them deeply and she hoped that Jc would be accepting when she tells him the news.

The news about how there will be two children now, instead of one.

------
Comment
Vote
Share!
-Bilinxi✌