2.6

Olivia woke up and rubbed her eyes, smearing the rest of the eyeliner that she forgot to wash off from the night before. They had arrived to their destination about a week ago, and so far, things have been great.

"What are you doing babe?" Jc said, whispering as Olivia got up to go to the bathroom.

"I have to use the bathroom, then Im gonna go make breakfast."

Jc shook his head in protest, and reached to grab Olivia by the waist. He pulled her closer and cuddled into her neck.

"Stay in bed with me for just a little while longer," he said, leaving kisses up and down her neck.

Olivia let out a slight moan, and turned around to look at jc. "I have to use the restroom babe."

He signed and let his arms fall, releasing her from his grip. "Fine. Just so you know, I want bacon and pancakes for breakfast."

"I got you."

After using the bathroom and brushing her teeth, Olivia went into the kitchen and started on breakfast.

After cooking the Bacon and putting some pancakes on the stove, she turned around, just to find jc holding a a rectangular box in his hands.

"Jc... " Olivia said in confusion.

Jc sighed and grabbed her waist, sitting her down on the counter. He got stood between her legs, and placed his forehead against hers.

"Olivia, I know that we haven't dated for a full year, but I just wanted you to know that I would like to spend the rest of my life withvil love you Olivia, and that's never going to change," he said, giving Olivia the box.

Olivia grabbed it out if his hand, and started to open it. She gasped, and gazed at the necklace that laid upon her eyes, shining brightly in the light.

"It's beautiful, Jc."

"I know. I just wanted to do something special for you. I want to spend my life with you and that means spending my money on you too. And I don't mind that babygirl," he said, snaking his arms around her waist and slowling kissing her.

Olivia accepted the kiss and slid her arms around his neck, pull him close while he pulled her closer to him.

As soon as the kiss started to get heated, Olivia pulled away, and stared into his brown eyes.

"I love you, Jc. I love you so damn much."

"I love you too, Olivia."

------
Comment
Vote
Share!
-Bilinxi✌

Just a filler!