Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Trell

_____
I look around desperately hoping to find something to help me get out. I couldn't fit through that window Jay did and that was the only exit. Well besides the front door which was locked from the outside and solid steel so I can't kick it in. I sit on my hand with the chains close. At least I had that advantage if Skit came in here. I would be able to defend myself against whatever he threw at me. At least he wasn't beating on Jay. I hope she made it. I need to get out of here myself. Natasha is probably livid. Natasha! God what did I really get myself into.

I put my hands to my head and the chains fall off. I quickly get back into the position is was in. Brian. I couldn't let him down on his birthday. I had to get out of here. I move around on the dirty may trying to seat myself so that the chains would be hidden as I hear footsteps.

"Trell you bitch and Jay-" Skit looks around frantic until his attention stays directed at the broken window.

"Were is the bitch?" I shrug

"Dunno" I smile as he chuckles

"Dunno huh." He sucks his teeth.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Were is the girl?" I look at the window then back at him with a sly smile.

"Dunno." He looks back.

"Do you know this." He comes towards me and punches me in the face.

"Know that bitch?" I spit out the blood pooling in my mouth from the hit.

"Nope" I say looking back at him. He grinds his teeth and steps back. I had to hold out for a little longer. I only had one shot.

"Listen you no good piece of shit tell me were she is or-"

"Or what?" He pulls out a gun.

"Or I will kill you" I start to pull the chains from under me as quietly and slowly as I can Skit clearly starts getting aggravated.

"Tell me were the girl is. NOW or you die." I put my head to the side like a confused dog would. He spits to the side and takes off the safety.

"You asked for it I'm going to enjoy this-" Now! Before he gets a chance to finish I quickly get up and dive for him. Two shots are fired. 'Pop pop' I don't care, I keep grabbing for the gun. My adrenalin is pumping as I grab at his hands trying to get the gun. I sit up to cock my arm back and punch him making him loose grip. Another shot is fired. 'Pop'. I punch him two more times to get a hold of the gun before he does. This leads to three more shots going off. 'Pop pop pop' he gets the gun and rolls me over. He punches me twice with the butt of the gun. It hurt so bad but I had to get out of here. I punch him in the ribs making roll over in pain letting go of the gun to do so. I fall backwards off of him. I stare at him as he follows my gaze to the gun. I take my chances and go for it. He grabs it and point it at me as I snatch it from him. Two shots go off before Im able to get up on my feet. I point the gun back at him.

"Listen yo-" I start feeling hot liquid stream down my pants.

"You ass" I let my left hand go to hold my side tightly as blood pours from the new open wound.

"Your the ass. I hope you bleed to death and suffer." I grind my teeth as he says this and shoot him twice randomly.

"I hope you die. Bitch." I run to him and grab his cell before turning to run out the door. I wasn't focused enough to aim. Ignoring his screams I slam the door and run in the opposite direction that I hear heavy footstep coming from. Holding my side with one hand and the gun in the other i run to wherever I see light. A window is the first exit I see so I take it. I grab the nearest object and throw it through. Clearing the glass I hop through and run. Not carting how bad my side hurt or the amount of blood I felt dripping through my fingers. I had to get to them. I look around and notice that I'm not that far from our territory. I just had to make it. I look back and see three guys chasing me.

"Shit." I push myself to run faster. I only had to made it a couple of blocks. I try to shoot back but all I hear is clicks.

"Shiit!" The gun is empty. I shove it in my pants because it had my fingerprints and blood on it. As they start closing in I make a sharp left right into an intersection. A car screeches to a stop as I race past it. I look back and one had hit a guy chasing me. I sigh and keep moving. A guy working for Demonte comes into clear view and my heart skips a beat. I run straight for him.

"Andrew. Yoo its Trell I'm shot. Help!" he looks at me and his mouth drops open. He pulls out his gun and shoots at me three times.

"The fuck man" I look back and see the guy on the floor.

"I wasn't going to shoot your ass." I follow him as he runs to the car he had hiding in the back parking lot. We hop in and he doesn't hesitate starting the scar and driving off.

"Yo man have you been shot?" I lift up my shirt slowly

"Yah man. It hurts like a bitch."

"You look like shit." I flip him off.

"Thanks." I get out that as we enter the gated house. I knock the knock and the cameras zoom in on me. The door immediately opens and I get pulled inside.

"Oh my gosh Trell. What the hell you stupid ass idiot." Latoya pulls away and pushes me to the living room.

"Aid!" our on hand nurse comes in and starts patching my side and face. Skit did a number.

"How long was I there?"

"About a week maybe two." I shiver.

"Damn. I need a shower" the nurse shakes her head.

"No. Not until the bleeding stops. Lay down." I do as she says.

"Where's Natasha and Brian?" That's when Demonte walks in.

"Away from you and we are going to keep it that way." I stare at him.

"Why?" He comes over to me and stands there.

"Because she doesn't need to be around you." I roll my eyes.

"Skit is dead. I killed him and three of his top guys also." A guy runs in.

"Boss turn on the tv." He nods and flips the nearest one on.

"Cops are investigating a homicide of three young men. Cops say that these three men were out for a jog when they were hit by bullets from an apparent gun fight going on between this areas two gangs. There are no suspects at this time but if anyone has any information please call this number" Demonte waves for the nurses to stop working on me.

"This only explains the guys. What about skit?" I hand him skits cell phone. I knew he would want proof.

"What is this?"

"Skits cell phone. After I shot him I took it from him." Demonte shows a slight smile before waving his hands at the nurse. She continues on my wound. I hold in my cries as she removes the bullets. There were two, one in my side right under my ribs and the other in my shoulder I hasn't even noticed.

"You can see Natasha tomorrow. It's getting late."

"Were is she and who's watching over her."

"Coke. I knew you trusted him so that's who I sent." I trusts him but not with females. I started to feel weirdly angry at Coke. He had a whole two weeks alone with Natasha and Brian.

"Oh and Trell, Jay made it. She's with them also." My jaw drops. No no no no no. He laughs.

"Jay said a couple of things. Your going to have hell tomorrow. I wish your ass luck." I try to clear my head as the nurse wraps me up. When she was done I walk to the back bedroom and lay down to get much needed rest. I would have a lot of explaining to do come morning. Damn and all on my little buddy b's birthday.

___________________________
He made it in one piece. What did you guys think?

Trell jealous of a Coke. Should he be?

Trell shoots Skit. It's finally over??

What do you think is going to happen.

450 Votes & 100 Comment

Thanks for reading. :)