Chapter 12

___________________________

Chapter 12: Natasha

___________________________

"What did you just ask me?" He blinked a couple of times before coming to sit next to me.

"I know this is straight forward but do you know your father?"

As calmly as possible I look him in the eyes "No I don't know that stupid bitch that left me alone with the other bitch I call mom. No I don't know that dumb ass dead beat that abandoned me and his son. No I don't know the only guy that I loved and cared about. The only person I knew I could go to when my mother was going crazy. The person I looked forward to seeing everyday. The only person I trusted besides my little brother. No I don't know him. Why do you ask?" He took his finger and whipped my eyes. I pushed him away

"What are you doing?"

"Your crying. Look I'm sorry I asked I just.."

"Why did you ask?" I snapped. He didn't look surprised he just hugged me.

"Listen I... I know your father." I pulled back from him and stared him in the eyes.

"What do you mean you know my father?" I pushed him away from me and scooted back from him.

"Is that why you came here? He sent you didn't he.. Get out."

"Natasha wait. It's not like that." I rolled my eyes and went to open the door.

"What is it like then. You just used me. Made me feel for you only cause my so called father asked you to. What, did he ask you to bring me to him? What is he paying you? I know he has money." Before he could answer I shook my hand.

"Forget it. I don't want to know. I hate him and I now hate you to. Get the fuck out." He started walking out the door but stopped. I stood there staring at him to leave but he didn't. He just stared at me. I pointed out the door.

"Get. The. FUCK OUT!" he nodded his head and kissed me quickly before walking out the room and out the front door. I wiped my mouth and slammed the door. I jumped on my bed, put my face in the pillow and screamed as loud as I could. Why me.

"Naty what's a matter?" Brian pokes his head in the door. His mouth was covered with brown goo.

"Eww piglet you ate poop?" he laughed and ran up to the bed.

"No Naty I ate cake. You want some?"

"No. I don't like chocolate remember Brian." He smiled.

"Granma has white cake to" I smiled and picked him up. Vanilla cake was what I needed right now.

"Is there icing?"

"Yep on top Naty it yummy" he jumped down from my arms when we reached the kitchen and ran to his huge unfinished slice of chocolate on chocolate Cake. I went straight the the vanilla crake and cut myself a huge price. I walked straight to the freezer got me some ice cream.

"Hey me get some" I gave my brother a scoop and went upstairs. My phone was buzzing signaling that I had a text. I knew it was him so I ignored it. I sat at the dest and ate my cake and Ice cream. I wanted to be alone in my misery for the rest of the day

I wake up and look at the time. 11:43. My mouth was all sticky so I brushed my teeth. I get in the shower and wash my hair. After it dried it curled up so I decided to leave it down. I walk towards the kitchen and I hear an extra voice. I was still sleepy so I didn't recognize who it was. I step closer to the wall trying to listen in on what's going on.

"So you know don't you."

"Yah. I was told everything."

"You can't let her know. At all she's going through a lot."

"I know. I just want her to understand."

"She will soon enough. She just needs time." I walk into the kitchen and see Trell sitting with my grandmother and Brian.

"What the hell is he doing here?"

"Natasha. You will Not speak like that in my house." She put Brian down and walked over to me.

"Trell is a good boy Natasha. I sat and talked to him all morning. His intentions are good and you need to listen to him." I turned towards Trell and motioned for him to come with me outside.

"Were are we going?" I ignored him and continued to walk. I didn't look back until I got to my house. Well my moms house. I stopped and stared at it until Trell spoke. I didn't think he would follow me this far.

"Whose house is this?"

"My mothers" he stood

"Do you think she's there with uh that guy?"

"Who Joseph?"

"Yah. Him" he said before heading inside the house. He busted through the door and started screaming.

"Who the hell is Joseph?" I followed him in. There were three guys and two girl including my mom inside. She looked sick and dirty. I wasn't surprised.

"I'm Jacob little boy. What you need?" Trell walked up to Joseph and punched him about 24 times before he got up. The other two dudes walked against the wall were my mother and the other girl was.

"That's for Brian you piece of shit." He then pointed to my mother. "You are a horrible mother." He walked out. My mom stared at me and chuckled.

"That's your new boyfriend? I'm so happy for you..."

"Shut up. You... you bitch." I walked out the house to find Trell standing there with his arms out. I ran into them and cried.

"I'm still mad at you" I said between sobs. He laughed and held me tighter. We started walking to the park. I needed to get myself together. We sit in a secluded quiet place and I stare him down until he understands that I want him to talk.

"Natasha. I'm only asking you this because I care about you. If I didn't I would of lied to you in the beginning and collected my money"

"What money? What do you mean?"

"Your father said he would pay me a lot of money if I brought you and Brian to him. I don't want the money. I care about you to much. I've thought about it but once I actually met you it all flew out the window. I only asked you because I thought that you would want to meet him. I don't know, I'm just sorry." He shook his head and looked me dead in the eye.

"Trell I don't know."

"I understand. Don't do anything that you don't want to do."

"It's not only up to me though Trell. I have to think about Brian. how will he feel. He thought Joseph was his father."

"I know." We sat in silence for awhile before Trell grabbed my hands.

"Can I be honest with you Natasha. Really honest." I nodded. He smiled just a little before it failed into a sigh.

"I think I love you and I know this sounds crazy because we just met met but I think I do" I thought about what he just said. How could he love me? I let go of his hands and put my head down

"I... don't get mad." He frowned.

"What?" He pulled my head up to face his.

"I don't think I love you. i mean I like you. A lot but I don't know if I love you. this is all moving so fast." He smiled, grabbed my face lightly and kissed my forehead.

"It's alright. I'm not mad I may be a little disappointed but not mad. I will wait. Don't leave me hanging okay. This is to new to me and I'm putting myself out there." I smiled and kissed him. We sat there for awhile looking at the clouds silently until my stomach started to speak.

"Sorry. I'm hungry." He jumped up and held out his hand.

"First date?" I smiled

"Sure why not"

___________________________

Will she go?

Thank you guys for getting my book up to #208 on the romance list. You guys and ladies are so great. Thank you soo soo much. I can't say that enough.

Excuse any mistakes.

Vote, comment what you think!!!! and follow if your enjoying the story! Thanks for reading :)