Chapter 11

___________________________Chapter 11: Natasha

What am I doing? What was I thinking? What is wrong with me?! I wake up and he's so close behind me that I can feel his body heat and sweat. His shirt was off and his arm was around me. I barely knew him and I was in bed with him. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind me. It was 7:42. I told my grandmother I was going to be back before 7 to take Brian to sign him up for school by 8:00. It was starting back up soon and we wanted an early start. That school was strictly pre-k and kindergarden and it was the best in the district. I brushed my hair up, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I used the toothbrush that was meant for Trell but oh well. He probably brought one of his own. I wrote him a note that said that I would be back in a few hours and that he should stay in the hotel. I ran out the door making sure I didn't wake him.

"Natasha why are you late?" my grandmother crossed her arms and stared at me with a death stare.

"Naty!!" Brian ran out to hug me fully dressed and ready to go. I mouthed sorry to my grandmother and hugged him back.

"Piglet!! I have a surprise for you!" His smile grew as he let go

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you. If your good at the school today I will tell you when we are finished okay."

"Okay I be good" He grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the door.

"We will discuss this when you two get back Natasha. Don't think your off the hook."

I walk out the door with Brian by my side. We walked in silence for a while which was weird. Brian was almost never quiet.

"What's the matter Brian." He looked at me with his big brown eyes.

"Nothing Naty. I'm being good" I smiled as we continued to walk towards the school.

The school was a long 1 floor building with a big blue gate. One side was pre-k one was kindergarden. We walked in and signed the waiting list. We were number 72 and they were on number 68.

"We have to wait our turn Brian okay. Go play with the other kids." He nodded and did as I said. This place was exclusive. I've never known a preschool to test kids. I get a call and answer it without looking.

"Hello"

"You left me. Come back" it was Trell. He sounded like he just woke up.

"I had to do something."

"Well let me do it with you. I can't stay here by myself all day and I have no idea were anything is."

"I'm enrolling my brother in school."

"And that takes you a few hours to do?" I sighed.

"It's an exclusive school. They have a strict policy and don't bullshit when it comes to a child's education." I get a couple of looks from the parents.

"Sorry"

"What are you apologizing for?"

"Not you."

"Tell me were you are pleaseee" I sighed and lay my head on my arm.

"Okay. Fine call me back when you leave the hotel."

"Okay" he said happily before hanging up.

"Number 72.. Number 72" I picked myself up and got Brian. We followed the lady to a class room with 2 other kids.

"We will test the student here to see how advanced they are." She directed Brian to an empty table with a book, 2 brain teaser puzzles and a test booklet.