Chapter 20

___________________________

Chapter 20: Trell

___________________________

I wake up in a dark place. I remain still so I won't alert anything or anyone who might be around. I hear footsteps to my right and muffled noises to my left. The footsteps get closer. I get picked up on what I think is a table.

"Wake up" I remain still and limp.

"Wake up you pus'y." I get slapped twice and then punched. Through all the pain I remain as still as I can.

"This nigga may be dead." Another set of footprints come and stop. I soon feel something round and cold against my head.

"Open your eyes before I put a bullet in them." I listen to the guys directions and slowly opening my eyes. Skit.

"Hmm the little pus'y is awake. Let's get straight to the point, where is Demonte hiding so I can kill his b'tch asz and move on with taking what's rightfully mine." I shake my head and spit blood out of my mouth onto his shoes.

"I don't know." another round of pounces come at me. I take each and everyone of them.

"Listen you f'cker tell me were he is now." I shake my head. skit pulls his gun back out and aims it at my head.

"Now will you tell me?"

"No"

"Well then this nigga got balls. Let's shoot them off." He lowers his gun and starts to pull on the trigger.

"Nooo! don't do it please!" I turn to the scream and my jaw drops

"Jay?" I look closer and see her. Her small petite body wrapped in ropes on a bed. I try my hardest to get myself up but I'm tied down. I turn and look at skit. Who is smiling.

"What are you smiling about you asz.

"Your face you b'tch."

"Let her go." I say with as much intensity as I can. Skit looks at Jay then at me.

"Her. You know her? That's my little play toy."

"WHAT! You better not have touched her or I swear I will kill you" he picks up the gun again and chuckles.

"Your not in a position to make any choices now are you? Now shut the f'ck up." I turn to Jay.

"I'm so sorry I didn't protect you. I thought you were dead all this time. I'm going to get us out of here. I promise just hold tight." I get punched again. I lick the inside of my cheek and feel new sores and blood. I spit it out again on his shoes.

"You little bastered. Your lucky I have another pair. As for her over there she is my property. There is no escaping. I have guards everywhere. You will die before you even think to stand up."

"Property. you do not own her."

"Yes i do. I bought her so there for she is mine. Best 5 thousand I ever spent. You can get anything from a crack head." I shake my head and look at jay.

"Is this true?" she outlets her head down and nods her head. I look back at skit.

"I will kill you with my bare hands you son of a b'tch." He laughs and turns to walk away but punches me in the face three times before he grabs my shirts.

"Listen you b'tch. Your lucky I need you alive or else you would of been dead all those smart ass remarks. Say something else and I swear I will kill the girl over there." I fight the urge to spit in his face. I don't want Jay to get hurt. I turn my face away from his as he lets go and walks away.

"Leave these sh'ts to rot. Send out the troops to find Demonte. I want him to know the guest we have."

"What about His daughter sexy." I turn to the left door in shock.

"Gina!"

"Yes. what do you need from me?" she walks over to skit and kisses him. I almost gagged in my mouth.

"I'm with skit now. You can't have me back. Now baby Demonte has a daughter. That little sh't right there left me for the tramp I want her dead. Okay daddy." skit nods.

"Alright. Change of plans guys. Go after the girl. Demonte wants to play hard I'm going for kill. Do not kill her or I will rip off your balls got it! she's being saved for my lady right here!"

"Yes sir!"

"Aww that's why I love you daddy"

"I love you too" they kiss again and walk out the room leaving me and Jay in there alone.

"Jay. Jay are you alright?"

"No." there was a small window in the back that looks big enough for us to fit inside.

"Jay you see that window. I'm going to get us out of here. I promise."

"Like you promised to protect me. yah I don't think so!"

"I'm sorry. It wasn't my..."

"Fault? yes it was. You could of came after me. It's been how many years? You see that wall over there. Skit comes in everyday and marks a tally for all the days I've been trapped. 1432 days Trell. About 4 years. What have you been doing all that time?"

"I thought you were dead! I put out reports, hits anything I could to get you back then one day a cop said they found your remains." I stop and put my head down.

"I didn't know what to do after that. I started hanging back out with coke. After my mom left and you were gone I didn't want to be myself anymore. We did things that could get us killed and I didn't care because I didn't have you. I just finally was able to move on."

"You moved on?" I lift my head up and look into her eyes

"Well yah. Was I suppose to my whole life waiting for someone that I thought was dead?" I hear a couple if chokes and know that she's crying. I could never take that

"You were the only thing keeping me alive. Everyday I would think about you coming to save me."

"How did he get you Jay. That whole day we were together until I walked you home and you went inside your house." She starts crying even more.

"My father told me that him and my mom were going on vacation. That he hired a babysitter that was going to watch me for the month. He actually sold me to this guy for a fix. I was beaten and raped the whole month. My father or mother never came back. One day the guy wanted to take a walk and I had no choice or he would force himself on me again. We walked to a park were skit was. The guy handed me over to skit who at the time I thought was a cop. I was so excited to be free that I wasn't thinking. I happily got into his car but instead of walking into a police station I walked into ropes." She turned over on the little bed she was tied to and let it all out. I'm felt all the pain that came out of each tear.

"I'm sorry Jayla. I truly am."

"Then why didn't you save me? I loved you. I believed in you."

"I.." the door opens and skit walks in.

"Come on you two were going for a ride." A bag goes over my head and I get grabbed up and lead into a car. A gun is put to my waist so I sit back.

"Jay are you alright." I whisper. I get a couple of moans in reply as I get stung with a taser.

When we finally stopped the process was repeated. I get thrown into a very hot room and hear a gate slam behind me. I pull ofF the bag and look around. It looked just like a jail cell. I hear crus in the corner and look towards it. It was Jay. She was crying hard rocking back and forth. I go to her.

"It's going to be okay." she looks at me then slaps me. Hard.

"Shut the f'ck up and leave me the hell alone. get the f'uck away from me." I grab her and pull her to me holding her. we sit like that for awhile before she pulls back.

"I thought about you all the time. Wanting you to take this all away. Trell I love you still no matter what." I nod as she leans closer and kisses me. Her lips were always so soft.

___________________________

Sorry for the wait I was really busy this week. but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote, comment fan.

300 votes!!

50 comments telling me what you thought!

"Thoughts on Trell and Jay. Who did you think she was?

Go check out my other book "Pretty Girls Lie" if you haven't already!

Thanks for reading :)