Chapter 15

___________________________

Chapter 15: Natasha

___________________________

We walk towards the first store we pass... Toys R Us. Brian didn't want to wait so that was were we had to go first.

"Can we ride the big Farris wheel Naty?" I shake my head no.

"Were getting stuff for Trell Brian"

"Yes you can buddy b" I look at Trell and he smiles turning us all in the direction of the line. There wasn't that many people so we wasn't standing there long. We ended up on the m&m cart.

"Yayy I see the willy Wonka and a dinosaur." I smile and look at Trell who's eyes is fascinated on a giant go cart. I poke him to get his attention.

"Trell... Trells.. Trelly?" he turns to me and winks before turning his attention back to the store. When it's time for us to get off Brian was all jumpy.

"I want this. Ooh and that and this candy. And wait!!" he runs up to Lego world and picks up a big Lego Pokemon set.

This!" I start to tell him no but Trell takes it and starts walking Brian to the cash register. I run to catch up.

"What are you doing that's almost. $100."

"Buying this Lego thing for Brian." He walked up to the shortest line and waited.

"Trell that thing is expensive. He's not going to play with it after a week." He shrugged and swipes his card. The cashier gives him a smile as she hands him the bag.

"Have a nice day sir." He nods while handing Brian the bag and heading out the store. I again run to catch up with them.

"So Natasha. What store you want to hit next?" I shrug

"Whatever you want. Were shopping for you don't worry about me or Brian." He smiles as he grabs my hand and pulls me into a Victoria secret store.

"Haha very funny." I start to walk out the door until a bra catches my eye. It was pink with black top lace all cotton. That would be a really comfortable bra. It was even in my size. I went to grab the the tag to see how much it was when Brian came and snatched it off the rack.

"Brian!" He ran and handed it to Trell who was smiling giving Brian a high five.

"What are you doing!!?" Trell went up to the register with the bra and two more like. Swiping his card with a smile he grabbed the bags and walked out the store with my brother by his side. What the heck. I follow them out and into another store. True Religion. I sigh. This place was expensive. Trell however didn't even look at the tags as he grabbed shirt after shirt and tossed them at the register. He bought three of everything. He better not be thinking were going to be triplets or something. I walk to the register and look at the tags. $68 and it's a size small. He is not no size small. I pick up 2 of everything and start taking it back.

"What you don't like them?"

"I don't want you spending money on me or my brother"

"Who said they were for you?"

"Well you can't fit into no small and your buying three of everything." He shrugged and grabbed the clothes from me putting them back on the counter. He swiped that annoying card and walked out the store once again with my Brian by his side. I felt like the tag along, the third wheel. I didn't feel right about this. Trell walked into a footlocker and got down eight pairs of shoes. He asked for them all in a size eight and a half. Then he walks over to the kid section were Brian was at and tells the people to get the four shoes Brian was pointing to.

"What do you want Natasha. Anything that catches your eye" I shake my head and sit down. I don't want him buying anything for me.

"I want these four and these two over her in a size... 6."

"I'm not a size 6"

"Okay well a size 7" he waits by the cash register and swiped that stupid card AGAIN. Aggravated I walk over to Brian who was covered in bags. All, by the way his. He was smiling so much his cheeks were turning red.

"Brian what's up?"

"I'm having fun. I have a toy and new shoes 4 Naty. Battle guy said I can have them."

"Well Brian don't ask for anymore things okay. That's it" Trell walked up to us with like 5 bags.

"Well. What store are we hitting next. This is fun and I barely spent ten thousand."

"Ten thousand are you crazy. Do you know how much money that is!" he shrugged.

"Anything for you and my buddy b" I wipe the kiss off and grab the bags from my brother and hand them at Trell.

"We're not your charity case. I don't know if this was my so called 'fathers' idea but it's irking my nerves." I grab Brian's hand and storm out the store. I walk him towards the nearest cab and get in. I had enough to get us home.

When we step out the cab Trell was there waiting on the porch. I walk Brian inside before coming out and walking with Trell to the park down the block. I sit on the sings next to the slide. He follows.

"Natasha do you honestly think that's how I feel about you?" I nod my head.

"I don't. This has nothing to do with your dad. We met online. It was a one in a million chance that I would know who your father is. We met for a reason" I roll my eyes.

"If you don't already know I am a really independent person. It has always been me and my brother. I never depended on anyone. I don't want you to take care of me because I can do that myself. You understand what I'm saying. It just doesn't feel right." He nods

"Okay I'm sorry. I just wanted to get something for you. I normally don't do that. For anyone. This is all new to me to. I was always alone and having you and Brian is just... I like having people around. People who care you know. I may have went overboard but I couldn't help it. It felt good doing something nice for someone I care about so much." I stare into his eyes looking for any hint of a lie and I don't see it. I put my head down.

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

"What? I couldn't hear that"

"I'm sorry"

"What. I'm old you know speak louder." I look up smiling.

"I'm sor.."

Pop pop pop (suppose to be gun shots)

Trell jumps on top of me and rolls over towards the slide as the gun shots roll out.

"What the hell Trell" he covers my mouth as the shots still go. When they finish Trell picks me up and runs the long way to the house making sure were not being followed. He runs in the house with me locks the doors, closes the window shades and beings me to the room to set me down.

"What the hell was all that. Why were they shooting at..."

"Your father called me and told me that some bad people followed me here and are after you." He grabs a suit case and tosses it on the bed.

"Natasha I'm so sorry"

___________________________

WHAT!?

comment what you think, vote and fan if your enjoying the story.

Thanks for reading guys!! enjoy the early release!! :)

Chapter 16 is PRIVATE. Follow to read!