Chapter 9

___________________________Chapter 9: Trell

"Should I tell her?" I look up at Coke as I put my last crisp polo shirt in my suitcase.

"Nah. From what you told me I don't think she would be able to handle it. She's tough I give that to her but this no."

I sigh and zip it up. I was packing for the trip in 3 days. I 3 suitcases. One big one for my clothes. 2 for my shoes, and a carry on for my soap and whatever. I had a debit with over 2 mill in it. That's like my emergency stash. No were near what I have saved up. I put them in the corner and flop on the couch next to my homeboy coke. We've been in hiding since Skit found us. I told Cokes dumb ass this would happen. Now I have to go out for a week till the hit fades. Hopefully he calls it off by the time I got back.

"I know if Natasha found any of this out she wouldn't want to talk to me. I hate lying to her but I just..." He cut me off.

"Look you have to lie every once in a while. It's part of life."

"If I wasn't rolling with yo ass I wouldn't be in this mess." I put my hands behind my head and leaned back. I told myself I wouldn't get myself this deep. Damn.

"Listen YOU wanted to get into this stuff after.. you know." I nodded. Skit took the only thing I had after my mother left. He didn't deserve to live.

"Then you went crazy. YOU wanted to get at Skit so here we are now."

"Not like this. I wanted to go after him. This is the other way around." I sink deeper into the couch.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore. Where are you going for the week?" He smiles.

"Well I met these triplets and.." I put my hand up. I didn't want to know.

"Never mind" he laughed and got up.

"I'm going to pick up a few things I may need for MY "trip" catch you in a few. Don't forget our meeting with Demonte. His ass said we had to do something before we left."

He threw the dueces up and walked through the back entrance. God Demonte always had something for us to do. I bet it was another hit. He probably wanted a couple of stacks before his money flow from us stopped for a week. We earned him more than 3 of his top dealers combined in one of our hits if the target was good enough. What can I say me and my nigga been rolling together practically since birth. We knew each others moves like they were are own. His ass better be safe. He's the closet thing to family I got. I will give that crazy ass nigga my life.

I grab my phone and go through my pictures. I had so many of Natasha. She didn't know how pretty she was. I'm going to spoil her when I get there. She's been through a lot and I feel that she needs to be pampered.

I take a cheesy picture and send it to her. We've been snap chatting for the past 3 days.

ThatGirlNaty

A few seconds ago - Screenshot! (1)

Oh no she didn't. I video called her.

"You screen shotted it. Delete it!"

"No it's cute."

"Ohh you little nasty I get what you did there. In that case you can keep it" she laughed so hard she started choking. I laughed

"Are you okay" she finally stopped. She had a huge smile on her face. Another screen shot.

"Stopp screen shotting me! and your discussing. That's not what I took the photo for." She tried to stop smiling so she could pout but it wasn't working. I tried to copy her face

"Stop. You look crazy." She kept smiling.

"Okay. Say cheese!" she covered her beautiful eyes and smiled. Another screen shot. she peeked through her fingers smiling even harder.

"Are you done?" I nodded and she uncovered her face.

"Are you ready to see me?" She turned her face trying to hide her smile. This girl never closed her lips.

"No"

"Oh really. I see." I start fake crying and her head shot towards the camera.

"What are you doing." I got little tears to come out of my eyes and I pouted my lips.

"You. don't. want. to. see. meeehhh!!" she smiled.

"I do. Are you really crying?" I fixed my face.

"Now I'm not." She threw me a thumbs up and little Brian came into view.

"Battle guy hii. I get my Pokemon right?" He snatches the phone from Natasha and runs somewhere. A tv soon appears with Pokemon on screen.

"Yep. Just like that one."

"Noo that's Pikachu." He pointed to a small orange dog looking thing.

"That's charmander. He's the baby charzard see". I nodded even though I had no idea what he was talking about. I just went to toys r us and asked the lady what a 4 year old boy should like. I got a few looks from people cause they thought I was buying for my supposed son. Judge mental people these days.

"Battle guy?"

"Huh buddy B?"

"I'm buddy b. Haha. Naty!!" The camera started shaking. He's running again.

"Naty were are you?" I was looking at a whole bunch of nothing. He wouldn't stop moving. Gladly the camera stopped and went to Natasha.

"Naty battle guy said I'm buddy B. That my name Naty Kay." He runs away and Natasha starts smiling again.

"How do you do it?"

"Do what."

"Make me trust you and I haven't technically met you?" she trusted me.

"I don't know."

"Do you trust me?" For some reason I did and my trust isn't given to just anybody.

"Yes. Yes I do." She gets up and walks over to a bed.

"In going to take a nap okay. Text me in about an hour Kay." I checked the time. Shit I had to go meet Coke soon.

"Make that 4 hours I have to do something." I mouth sorry and blow her a kiss before I end the call. Coke was going to kill me. I throw my sneakers on and rush to my car. I race through traffic as fast and as legally as I can. They gon kill me. I pull in the driveway put in the pass code and drive in. When I get upstairs they both were already there. Demonte of course was the feat to speak.

"What happened. Why are you late."

"Well D this lovey dovey ass nigga was talking to his new girlfriend who lives miles and miles away. They talk everyday. He can't resist those brown eyes." I shoot Coke a look. He was going to pay for that.

"You have a picture of her?" I nodded and showed him. His face froze.

"What's wrong?" He took the phone out of my hand and started scrolling.

"Where did you get these pictures?"

"Well we video chat and..."

"What's her name?" What the hell?

"Natasha. What's with all the questions."

"I think thats uh.. my daughter."

What!

___________________________

Sorry for the late update. I've been busy with school trying to raise my G.P.A, dance and train for softball season. It's crazy so I will try to update whenever I can. This is like a filler chapter cause I want to jump into when they meet

In the mean time vote, vote, vote and fan. Comment what you think, ideas, anything. I take everything into consideration when I write. Thanks for reading. :)