Chapter 16

___________________________
Chapter 16: Natasha
___________________________

I'm stuck in thought as Trell scrambles the room throwing all my clothes at me to put in the bag. What did he mean people were after us. What did I do? I get up and let everything fall off my lap onto the floor.

"Were are we going?"

He continues to runs around the room. He grabbed another bag and stuffed the stuff he just got in there. I walk out the room and call my brother.

"Brian come here!" I get no answer. I start freaking out instantly.

"Brian!! Grandma!!" Still no answer. I run to Brian's room and none of his clothes were there. I run back in the room with Trell.

"Trell Brian, he's gone and my grandmother too. What's going on." He stuffs the things I dropped on the floor in the bag and starts heading for the door.

"I will explain everything on the plane" he grabbed my hand as we crept out the front door.

"Plane? what do you mean plane were are we going?" he ignored me as we he hailed a cab. He pushed me in checking the streets before hopping in himself.

"Trell" I grabbed his hand but he pulled it away. His head was on the window as he stared out.

"What's going on?" he turns to me and looks into my eyes.

"Nothing I can't handle. Do you trust me?" I nod my head. He gently grabs my face and kisses me before turning his head back towards the window. Before I knew it we were at the airport.

"Trell!" he ignores me and hops out the door rushing straight to the back to get the bags. I follow his lead and grab the rest of the bags. We walk into the airport and head straight for the back. We turn and walk through a "private" door. A skinny looking boy with a head full of jet black hair and a flight attendant outfit was in there. He gave Trell a pound.

"Marco ma nigga you got 'em?" The boy handed Trell 2 plane tickets and a cellphone.

"Call once you land. You know what to do from there." He nods and grabs my hand to head to our exit.

"That was Marco. He's a good friend of mine." Trell must of seen my face of confusion as we went through security but it had nothing to do with Marco.

After the long battle with the guards we walked right into the tunnel and boarded the plane. He puts our bags overhead and let's me sit by the window. I sit for a good while before it all sinks in. Where am I going? Where is my grandmother and brother and why am I on a plane going god knows were with a guy who I don't know if I trust. The plane takes off and I start to panic.

"Where are we going?" Trell turns to me and smiles.

"Natasha what's the matter? You look scared"

"Because I am!" I started getting a little loud.

"Where are you taking me? and where are my grandmother and brother? I don't trust you, at least I don't think I do. I want Brian. What's going on Trell, tell me now!" He puts his finger to his mouth and shh's me.

"First off we are going to Louisiana. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but this was the only was I could get you on a plane. Second your brother and grandmother should also be on a plane or have landed Brian will be there when we arrive. your grandmother on the other hand will be on a cruise I paid for. I trust you and care about you and completely understand if you do t trust me but this is all for your own good. I'm keeping you safe." he grabs my hands but I pull them back. There were still some unanswered things.

"Why the hell are we going to your home town? Yah you shouldn't of told me cause I definitely wouldn't of come with you. This is crazy! School is about to start. Oh and I will meet my brother when we get where exactly and what are you keeping me safe from. I can take care of myself" He stares back at me with the same intensity as I stare at him.

"We are going because I did something stupid and you have been dragged into it. People somehow found out who you were and are trying to kill you and your brother. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. We are going to my house. Brian should be there when we get there."

"Who will he be with? He's four" Trell looks around. His eyes go everywhere but to mine as he mumbles something that I didn't catch.

"What?" He looks hesitantly in my eyes

"Your father" he scoots away from me as far as he could go. I'm about to bug our.

"What do you mean my father. Are you fucking crazy!" the flight attendant comes

"Miss I'm going to have to ask you to speak lower. You are disturbing the other flyers." I roll my eyes and shoo her away with my hand. I cross my arms, sit back into the seat and close my eyes. A few minutes I was sleep my mind going a mile a minute.

"Natasha. Wake up we are here."Trell shakes me awake. When I am back aware of what's going on I shrug him off and get my bags.

"Take me to my brother before the people won't have a chance to get to you." He nods and starts leading me to the front of the airport. We walk out the front doors and towards a little waiting area were he pls out the phone and calls someone.

"Were here and I have her. Is Brian okay?" he nods at me and hangs up the phone.

"25 minutes." He starts to sit down as my stomach starts to talk. he looks up at me.

"Are you hungry?" I nod and look away from him.

"You going to stay here it come with me?" I ignored him. He left back into the airport and i sit down. None if this is making any sense to me. What the hell did he do to make people want to kill him? And why an I targeted because if "who I am". Who the hell am I. I never signed up for this. Trellcomrs back with McDonald's. He hand me a burger and an ice tea then sits down right beside me. I scoot away from him. We eat in silence until a huge black car shows up and honks five times in a pattern. Trell grabs my things and puts them in the car. I'm still sitting not wanting to go. He comes back and holds his hand out.

"Stay close to me. I know your angry but please do this one thing." I roll my eyes and grab his hand.

"Nothing else worse I can do. I'm already 2000 miles from home with a dude I met online. My parents would be proud" I say sarcastically. He nods.

"Your father is proud at least."

"Just shut up" he walks me to the car and we sit in the back. When the doors close the car is so dark. The windows were thick and tinted. The drive was loud. They played nothing but that hardcore rap mainly guys listened to. My head was hurting. I get my phone out my pocket. I have 23 missed calls and 2 voicemails. I didn't recognize the number. I ignore them all and put my headphones in and blast MY music. After what seemed like forever we pull up at a gated house. It was huge. They drive up to a intercom looking thing and type in numbers or whatever. The gate opens and we drive in. This place looks expensive. It also feels really weird. There were people everywhere. Watching. They, I guess were suppose to not be seen but I saw them. I kept my alerts high. We get out the car and Trell leads me to the front door. It opens and I see Brian playing xbox with some dude. I don't care I scream his name and run to him.

"Brian! oh my god Brian I'm here are you okay? Did anyone hurt you?" He turns and meets me half way. His arms wide I scoop him up into a hug. I kiss him all over his face even though he objects.

Naty nooo! I'm a big boy. Noooo!" he takes his small hand and pushes my lips away. After three last kisses I stop.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He smiles.

"Yah daddy was playing and..." I cut him off

"Daddy? Brian you don't have a daddy don't call anyone that."

"Yes he does" the strange dude comes up with a huge smile on his face. I stand up and hold Brian behind me.

"No he doesn't." The man tries to grab my hand but I push him away.

"What the hell are you doing?" He drops his smile.

"You don't remember me?" I shake my head.

"Nope" I lie but I know exactly who he is. A no good dead beat. He left me with my mother when I needed him most. Just vanished I hate him for it.

"I'm your father."

"My father is a good for nothing ass hole. Are you a good for nothing ass hole?" he sighs.

"Yes. I am and I'm sorry Natasha. I truly am." I shake my head.

"I don't believe you." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a locket. It was mine when I was small. The one I always kept around my neck. It had a picture of him, mom and me on a day when we we were all happy. I thought I lost it.

"Were did you get that"

"I've always had it. When your mother took you, you dropped it. It's never parted from me." He takes a step closer but I back up.

"You can bribe my brother into liking you but this ish ain't working for me. You left me with her and you probably knew what she was doing all along. I went through years of beating and abuse and I was stupid enough to believe that you were going to come save me. I hate you" I pick up Brian and try to walk out the door but Trell stops me. He grabs my hand and leads me the opposite way into an empty room. I sit down and place Brian on my lap. Trell sits next to me.

"Natasha..." I holds hand up

"Save it. What did you do? I want the truth." Trell sighs and starts to tell me how he robbed a guy 'he won't tell me the name' and now the guy is after him. How he's a "professional" thief and works for my father who is the highest member of the council. The council is a small group of three who runs each section of the territory. Females, money, drugs. This was to complicated.

"You should of told me this from the start" I was surprised at how calm my voice sounded.

"I know and I'm so sorry. Please Natasha. Forgive me. I can't stress enough how much I care about you. This is all for your own good."

"I didn't ask for this. I shouldn't of started talking to you. You brought me nothing but trouble to me and my little brother. We were fine without you." I get up with Brian and walk out.

"Noo battle guy!" Brian squirms to get free from my arms.

"Hey big boy. I'm Latoya. I've herd so much about you." A tall woman with red hair and a beautiful face comes up and high fives Brian.

"Give him to Trell so we can have a lady talk"I do as she says and follow her to am empty room.

"Natasha do you know who you are?" I nod my head.

"I mean who you are in the world we run" I shake my head.

"Well you are Demonte's daughter. You and your little brother are the only thing he cares about so do you know what that makes you?" I shake my head again.

"A target. If you die our whole organization does. That's why your here. We have to keep you safe." I stare at her not knowing what to say.

"Technically we still have no idea If there after you but for sure there after Trell so we have to keep you two apart for the time being. You are our priority. I open my mouth to object but close is back. I understand what she's saying I just can't believe its true. Trell comes in and gives me a hug and a kiss.

"Natasha I care about you a lot. I have to go." I nod and he leaves.

"How long will he be gone?"

"A month tops." I sigh holding back the tears. I was still mad at him but I didn't want him to go.

"I want to talk to Demonte." She nods once and leaves the room. Minutes later my father walks in.

"Natasha."

"Demonte" he smiles.

"At least you called me by my name."

"Why does Trell have to go right now?"

"Because I have to keep you safe. Trell will be back."

"Why can't he stay here?"

"We are planing something to get this over with faster Natasha." I roll my eyes

"Are you okay with all of this. Do you need anything just ask and I will get it for you."

"What I want is the 12 years of my life that you weren't in" he sighs.

"Look I'm sorry. But it wasn't..."

"Wasn't what?" he smiles.

"Just like your mother." I roll my eyes.

"It wasn't my fault Natasha. Your mother and I were fine until she started using drugs. Did you know?" I nod and show him a scar from were my mother had hit me. His expression was priceless. He actually looked like he felt sorry.

"You act like you care. Your the one that left. You had me and Brian to care for but you left. Why would you leave us with my mother when you knew she was on drugs?"

"She left me. She disappeared with you and I had no idea about Brian. Natasha you have to believe me."

"I don't."

"And I completely understand. But please know that I'm sorry." He leaves the room without saying anything else. I walk out behind him and Latoya was there. she smiled

"How would you like a girls night to the spa. I've never had another girl to hang out with here." She smiles and covers her mouth with her hands to whisper to me. "It's all smelly balls and pits up in here." I laugh. The spa sounded soo good right now. My mind ached.

___________________________

Worth the wait?

What did you think??! let me knowww!!

VOTE!! & COMMENT!!

"Thanks for reading! :)