Chapter Fifteen- Part 2

Here I was, lip busted and on my way to f#ckin Mexico. This shit could not be happenin to me. What if these n!ggas decided to just leave my ass down there with nothin. My mind was racin my heart tryin to see who could go the fastest. I had a million things runnin thru my mind and my heart was about to fail. What was happenin to Beyonce right now? Was she okay?

I looked around the plane that Big Tony had chartered himself and he was the only n!gga I knew and I didn't even know his ass like that. We were goin to pick up this package that was suppose to be waitin at the airport and he wanted me to get off the plane to collect it just in case feds were out there. And if they were, my life was over. Either way it was. If I stayed on the plane and decided not to get off, Tony said he was goin to tell the pilot to fly over the ocean and drop my ass off right then and there. This shit wasn't scheduled for me man. Shit was not right about this. My pocket started vibratin and I forgot I had my phone with me. I knew better than to grab for it so I pretended like I needed to use the restroom.

I got up and everybody looked at me crazy. "I gotta piss."

"Stand by the door, Lucky. Just in case this n!gga plant somethin," Tony said to one of the dudes who instantly got up and followed me.

As soon as I got into the bathroom and locked the door, I grabbed my phone to see that Joi was callin for me again. I sent her to the voicemail and texted her:

U gotta f#ckin help me. Big Tony got me on his plane & we goin 2 Mexico n I don't know where the f#ck B at. He got her at this house somewhere in the Dec wit her ex Tip. I cannot talk 2 u cause I'm in the bathroom on the plane and if they knew I got my phone, shit would be-

"Ay n!gga! It take u that long to piss?"

"Nah man...I thought I had to but I gotta take a shit now."

"U betta hold that shit and come on outta there before I shoot this f#ckin door off. F#ck wrong witchu."

"U want me to shit in my f#ckin seat n!gga?"

"F#ck u!"

"F#ck u n!gga!"

I heard some talkin outside the door and I heard a bang on the door. I put my ear up to it and listened and I heard Big Tony say 'Leave him alone. Let him shit if he got to'. I finished my sentence and sent it directly to Joi. I waited for her to respond and it seemed like it was takin forever and I was hopin that nobody else approached the door wonderin what i was doin. She texted me back:

Got damn u Shawn! U betta be glad I luv yo ass. I gotchu baby boy. I ain't gone let nothin happen to u or Beyonce. I love u."

I had a little relief release from my body and then I flushed the toilet and threw some cold water on my face. When I stepped out everybody was lookin at me with the stank face. "Hurry up and close that door n!gga," Lucky said lookin at me like I was crazy. I shook my head at him and closed the door and sat back down in my seat starin out of the window.

It only took two hours and some change to finally get there and when the plane landed my heart stopped in my chest and I tried to take in a deep breath but my mouth wouldn't open. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit, I thought to myself. This is it. This is where I lose my girl, my family, my life, and I didn't even get to reconcile all the shit that had been goin on with my mom and family concernin Beyonce. Why me? I had been shot this year, lost my girl and now this? Why couldn't a n!gga get a f#ckin break dammit.

"Wait wait hol'up," some n!gga said lookin out the window like he saw somethin. I was lookin the same way he was but I ain't see shit. "Some'in don't feel right 'bout dis shit. I feel some'in wrong wit dis sitcheation. I got a skrange skrange feelin shawty. I think we should leave."

"Nigga sit yo drunk ass down," Lucky said now talkin shit to this dude. He seemed like the salty one out of the group. The dude looked at him and turned all the way around.

"Look ma'f#cka when I say some'in is wrong, some'in is wrong. F#ck u sayin. Some'in ain't got damn right shawty, for real on it."

"Boo n!gga boo, get off the stage. U always talkin about some'in ain't right. It's SOMETHING...My big toe on the left side is twitchin, we shouldn't be here. My naps is itchin, we should've stayed where we was. I'm gettin sick of yo ass talkin so got damn much."

"Aww f#ck u n!gga-"

"F#ck u!"

"Will ya'll stfu up," Big Tony said cuttin in to stop them from talkin. "I don't feel shit Goose so just let it go. I actually have a good feelin, hell we ain't gettin off the plane anyway. Shawn is." The dude shook his head and sat down in the back while Lucky followed him with ice cold eyes. I shook my own damn head and the plane finally stopped movin.

Big Tony got up and walked towards the pilot cabin. When he came back, he looked at me and smiled. "Come along little Shawny Shawn," he said openin the door to the plane but I didn't move right then. I took in a deep breath and looked out the window one last time before gettin up. "Inside, there is a man wearin a purple bow tie with duffle bag and a brief case. Collect them both without one word. No eye contact, no shifty shit, nothin, u got me? Come straight back to this plane with those things. If u don't have that shit, u might as well not come back to the plane cause u ain't gettin on. And if your not back here in ten-nah I'll give u twenty minutes...Twenty minutes, Shawn and we leavin and that little girl of yours is goin back to Tip where she belongs. U got me? Don't f#ck up," he said pattin me on the back and sendin me on my way.

I walked down the steps of the plane and runnin actually came to my mind. I didn't know where I would run to so what would be the point. It seemed like the plane was parked miles from the entrance so I ran the rest of the way. When I got inside, it was packed from wall to wall. "WTF," I said to myself. I don't know how I was goin to find some n!gga with a purple bow tie on in all this mayhem.

I searched frantically and finally saw the dude about five minutes later. He had the duffle bad and the brief case. He didn't look at me as he handed me the things. As soon as he did, he ran and so did I. I got out the door and halfway to the plane when I heard someone blowin a whistle for me. I turned to see two policemen behind me but I kept it movin. I heard the plane crank up and I knew these ma-f#cka's wasn't about to leave me. The plane started movin slow and the door and the steps came down for me. I finally got to the plane and jumped on the steps and ran inside.

I fell onto the floor and Big Tony approached me and grabbed the items. "Good work Shawn. For a minute, I thought u wouldn't make it." He checked the bags while I walked back to my seat and we were finally in the air. "There is one more thing before all this shit blows over...Tip....U have his girl now and that's my cousin. I think u should let him sleep with her one more time and then this shit would be all over. We would be even."

"What," I said with an attitude already knowin this shit wouldn't be goin down.

"Just kiddin....He probably f#ckin her right now," he said laughin with a few other n!ggas on the plane. I looked at them and back out the window. They had it. I was gone let this shit go.