Chapter Three-Part 2

I was sittin outside in a chair next to the grill as Joi and her friends chatted it up inside the house. The n!gga that Joi was supposedly kickin it was bbq'in and the sh!t did smell good. Half of my dudes was here but a few more was suppose to be comin. We were all havin a beer just talkin about any and every thing that came up. Some of Joi friends kept eye-ballin me and smilin at me but I wasn't lookin at none of these hoes. Joi was a bad good turned good but her friends were still out in the streets suckin every dick and sleepin with everybody they could. Seemed like they would never learn.

I took a sip of my beer and headed towards the inside of the house. When I got on the steps, a female was sittin on th porch smokin a black and mild. "Hey baby. Joi told me what happened to u. U sure are strong. U just let me know if u need a shoulder to lean on and sh!t. I'll be ur shoulder and anythin else u want me to be," she said winkin her eye and blowin smoke from her mouth at the same time. I just stared at her and went inside the house without one word. I wanted the silence from me to be her answer that she wasn't gettin nowhere wit me.

I saw Joi in the kitchen dancin to Shawty Lo's "Foolish" and they looked foolish. "WTF ya'll doin in here?"

"Hey cuz, I want u to meet my girls, Lina, Tracy, and my baby's daddy sister Janelle."

Janelle walked up to me and shook my hand while starin at me in a seductive way. "U let me know if u need any-thing." She said making sure her tongue was out when she was "thing". I twisted my face at her and took my hand away. This was the sh!t that I was talkin about.

"Joi let me holla u for a minute in the livin room," I said takin a sip of my beer and heading towards it. I was gettin sick of these hoes. I waited for her to come in with my hands folded. She walked in wipin her hands with a towel. She threw it over her shoulder and placed her hands on her hips.

"What's up baby, u okay?"

"Nah I'm not Joi."

"What u wanna lay down or somethin? U not feelin good?"

"I'm feelin fine. It's ur friends. U tellin all these hoes my business?"

"No, everybody just knew about it and they asked me and I told them what happened. Somebody talkin sh!t?"

"Nah, everybody bein nice and sh!t and they wanna f#ck me. I can see it in their eyes and I'm just tellin u now. One of these chicks gone get cussed out if they keep messin wit me. I ain't checkin for NO-BO-DY. U understand?"

"Okay, I'll tell them to back down but u know they can't help it. U know the fineness runs in the bloodline."

"What happened to u," I said stoppin her from doin her lil dance. She rolled her eyes at me and hit me with the towel.

"Go back outside and chill witcha fellas." I took her advice and as soon as I stepped out, I heard one of Joi's friends talkin loud.

"WTF this b!tch got on? This ain't no damn video shoot and look at her friend. WTF!?"

"Shut-up Janelle. That's her."

As I walked down the steps I saw some yellow gurl walkin wit some dude up towards the house. She was pretty fine. The best thing than all these hood-rats in the house but from the way she was dressed, she might just be the same. The outfit was huggin everythin right though:

As I walked to my seat, I heard Dro, one of my n!ggas talkin about the dude she was wit. "Yeah but wtf did she bring wit her? She could've left her at home. She look like a tomboy." We all looked at him and shook our heads. I sware he was slow sometimes.