Chapter Nine- Part 2

I could see the look on my mom's face and she hadn't been this displeased since the first time I brought Tiffany home. She didn't like her at first either and she ended up carin for her like her own daughter. I looked behind me to see that Joi stepped outside to talk with Beyonce. I hope she wasn't trippin too. We all sat down in the livin room and my mom stared at me. My dad didn't seem to have a problem cause he was always acceptin at first until who knew who u really were.

"What u doin kissin her when Tiffany ain't even been dead a good two months?"

"Mom, she is my friend and I'm a grown man. I can kiss whoever I want to."

"Now u sassin me boy?"

"No ma'am. I'm just statin facts right now."

"Shawn....Joi told me about her. She ain't nothin but trouble. I can see it in her black eyes."

"Her eyes are light brown so I know u ain't tellin the truth."

"Don't f#ck wit me Shawn. I mean it. U just brought her back from the court house. What that tell u?"

"Mom why u cussin and gettin loud? This ain't even necessary."

"This really just burns me up. U've got a good head on your shoulders and excuse my language but u don't need some hood rat ass b!tch who ain't neva gone be shit grabbin onto u."

We all looked up and saw that Joi and Beyonce had entered the room. Joi had her mouth open with her brows fused together and I shook my head in embarassment. This wasn't gonna turn out good. "Excuse me," Beyonce said sittin her things down and walkin towards my mother. My mom threw her hand up ignorin her but Beyonce continued. "How dare u disrespect me like that when u don't know shit about me."

"What u wont do is talk to me like that," my mom said slammin her purse on the floor and standin up wit my dad holdin her. I stood up to stop the madness that was about to take place.

"I'ma talk to u like the rude ass person u are. Don't u be talkin to me like I'm stupid. Cause if u want me to show u how much of a b!tch and a hood girl I can be, say somethin else."

"Ahight ya'll just calm down," I said steppin in between them and lookin at both of them. I could see Beyonce on the edge.

"I don't apologize to tramps."

"I got yo tramp right here," Beyonce said movin so quick. She pushed me out of the way and attacked my mother.

She pushed her down to the floor and laid a punch onto my mother's nose that made it bleed instantly. I snatched Beyonce off her and held her down on the ground by her throat. "Bitch are u crazy! WTF is wrong witchu?" As Joi stood there in shock, my dad helped my mom up and to the kitchen away from Beyonce. Joi had to pull me off Beyonce. I got up and went to see if my mother was okay. This shit could not be happenin right now. This had to be a dream. "Mom are u okay?"

"NO! NO, get my purse we are leavin."

"Mom just calm down are u okay."

"NO," she screamed at me with tears now fallin down her face.

"Why did u say that stuff Ma. Why u do that?"

"Why did I do that? U should be questionin her. She attacked me. This proves it, this proves it."

"Baby u started it."

"U on her side," she said now turnin to my dad who was still holdin her nose. She slapped his hand away and stared at him breathin heavily. "I wanna leave now," she said pushin past me and steamin out the front door. My dad looked at me and shook his head.