Chapter Four- Part 2

I jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth. While doin so, I checked the c#rner of my eyes for gnat butter. I gargled with scope with toothpaste still in my mouth and I rinsed clean. I smell myself to make sure I wasn't funky and I ran downstairs to the kitchen to grab Joi keys. I would be able to get my car Monday morning and there was nothin that would make me happier.

I got into the car and Joi had Solange's cd blastin like somethin crazy.That shit almost scared me half to death. I turned it down grabbin my chest lettin out a huge sigh. I backed out of the driveway and I headed towards the place where Beyonce said she lived. I didn't know what I would say to her when I picked her up or even if we would have a conversation. I know things ain't play out to good the last time we tried to talk so I was hopin that she wouldn't flip on me wit her ghetto ass.

Once I turned on her street, I saw a dark figure sittin underneath a streetlight, half dressed and in a smoke cloud. I pulled up slowly and saw that it was Beyonce. She got up and finished the rest of her cigarette before droppin it and smashin it with her foot. She smoked too? This girl was def not what I was use to but she was too damn fine.

She grabbed her bag and walked over to the passenger side. She opened the back door to throw her bag in and she got into the front wit me. She smelt just like a ash tray. "Damn I hope that ain't yo favorite perfume."

"What?"

"I said yo I hope that ain't yo favorite perfume. That shit stank."

"Please don't tell me u gone b!tch at me."

"Hold on, u betta watch yo mouth. I ain't that lil n!gga u was jockin at the bbq earlier."

"I wasn't jockin him."

I could see right now that things weren't goin so smoothly. I stared her down and finally pulled off. I wanted to backhand the shit outta her but my mama always told me never hit a girl and I abided by that rule but I could honestly figure out why she was always gettin tossed around. That mouth.

We got about two miles from her home and I began another conversation. She was quiet and starin out of the window shakin her head. I don't think she realized that she kept on doin it. "Why u keep shakin ur head like that?" She looked at me and smiled. Not really towards me but almost like she was tired of somethin. She let out a sigh and sat back now starin out the front window.

"I'm just laughin to myself and thinkin about how sh!t and more sh!t keeps followin me everywhere I go. This is why I act the way I do because of the sh!t that keeps happenin to me."

"Things like what?"

"What?" She said laughin at me. "I'm not gonna tell u. U don't give a damn about me so why pretend?"

"WTF is wrong wit u girl? I sware u got some issues u need to sort out."

"Don't u think I know that already."

I was tired of her mouth already and we wasn't even halfway to Joi's house. I saw an empty parkin lot and I signaled to get over. She looked at me and back to the empty parkin lot. Then she sat her head back as the car stopped. "Sooo..let me guess. U gone rape me right?"

"What?" I got out of the car and I walked around to her side. I saw her followin me with her eyes. I opened the passenger door and i held out my arm for her to step out. She sucked her teeth and got out to lean on the car with her arms folded as I closed the door.

I walked in front of her and stared at her with confusion. "U gone leave me out here right?"

"What?"