Prologue Part 1.

I had been with her from the beginning of me running in the streets.I was fifteen at the time and she was the same. She wasn't like the rest of the girls I had ever been with after meeting her. I say after meeting her because when I was younger than I am now, I cheated constantly. I don't have a reason as to why but I just did. I knew she knew about it but for some reason she still stayed. After spending damn near ten years getting myself together, here she was laying beside me in my arms. Her loyalty still here without a glitch in our system.

The moon highlighted the features on her face including her lips that she was now pouting out towards me. She was sleeping and by the frown upon her face, I could tell she was having a bad dream. I caressed her face with my index finger and the frown disappeared. "I'm not sleep," she said making me bite my bottom lip with my teeth pulling it slowly. I could smell the whip cream still on her breath from when she sucked me clean twenty minutes ago.

I got up from the bed with the sheets stuck in my ass crack. I pulled it out as she laughed, "We might have to throw these sheets in the trash." I smiled at her as she laughed louder and I threw them on her as she scurried away laughing harder.

I walked into the bathroom listening as my barefeet echoed against the walls. I stood over the toilet not even having to hold my dick. As my pee splattered in the water, I heard whipers outside my window. I hurried to push the rest of my pee out and I stood still waiting for the whispers to begin again. They continued but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I decided against flushing the toilet and I shook myself and headed towards the sink where I kept my gun underneath it. As soon as I stepped onto the threshold of the bathroom, a loud bomb sounded off making me drop to the floor losing my gun.

Smoke filled my apartment so thick that I could only hear the screams of my girl. "Tiffany! Tiffany" Her screams only escalated when I heard an AK47 letting go rounds no stop. "Tiffany!" I felt a large boot make a blood rising kick across my jaw as it shifted. I flew back onto the bathroom floor as my back slapped against the cold tile. Thru the darkness I knew the person had on a mask and I could see a gun pointed towards me. I closed my eyes and waited for the bullets to rip thru my flesh.

As the bullets teared thru my skin, all I could think about was my girl and when this was over, I had to get to her. Once he stopped, I heard him laugh. "This is your consequence, b!tch." I already knew who this message was coming from. I felt my breath leaving my body as my eyes tried their hardest not to roll in the back of my head. As I heard the footsteps clear the room, I psyched myself out to get up. 'I'm not hurt, I'm not dying'. I had to keep telling myself.

I grabbed onto the sink and pulled myself up as the blood from the three holes I could feel in the body poured blood out. I stumbled a bit but I made my way to the bed. I felt on it feeling nothing. I crawled ontop of it and still couldn't feel her body. As I crawled a little more, I ended up falling off the bed onto the floor where I felt a puddle of liquid. I figured this had to be my blood. I felt my way up the nightstand and turned on the light. As I squenched my eyes from the brightness, I saw her gagging beside me for air. Her eyes turned towards me slowly as blood poured from her mouth. I grabbed her in my arms as her body began to shake. "I....I...Baby," she whimpered.

I rocked her knowing there was nothing for me to do. I could hear the sirens coming. Someone from the next apartment must have called. She began to convulse even more and tears whelmed in my eyes. Tears slide down her cheeks as she tried her best to talk to me. I stared into her eyes and watched as life pulled from her body. She suddenly stopped and her eyes glazed over. "This shit ain't ova! I got you babygirl. This shit ain't ova!"