Black Brick Bread

Have you ever looked at a situation and just known that it was going to get ugly,and fast?Well dinner with Percy and your aunt took about one minute longer then a Thanksgiving family reunion.

***

You've been dreading it all morning.Percy was coming for dinner and you honestly would rather your aunt invite a small grizzly bear.

You've been trying your hardest all week to avoid him and the one time you go out with your aunt,she has to see him.The odds are unrealistic.

Now thanks to your aunt's act of kindness,you were wandering around the food market,buying groceries.You were given a list,like a roll of toilet paper long list,of things to buy.This mighty ass-long list is what kept you helplessly shopping for three hours.

By the time you had everything off the list in bags on your arms,you headed home.In lightning speed your aunt started cooking and giving you orders to staighten up the house as soon as you walked inside.

"The house looks fine."

"What about your room,is it clean?"she asked as she started chopping up some innocent veggies.

"He wont be in my room,Auntie."you stated dryly.

"They say sanitation is a feel not a sight."she commented.

"No one has ever said that but you."

"Well they should.Now hush and get ready."she directed.

You werent even going to bother telling her that it was still four hours till dinner,but instead went to your room.You laid down on your bed and pulled out your phone.You had a total of twelve texts.Two from Leo,seven from Nico,and three from Annabeth.

"Well I feel popular today."you mumbled to yourself as you opened Annabeth's texts first.

The first text was from when you were shopping,'Hey Y/n,I had fun at the museum last week.'

The next two were more recent,'Hey,would you like to come with Percy and me to the beach this weekend?'

The last text was an add on to the secomd,'Luke asked for you because he will come along but the Stolls wont.'

You sighed,"No I dont really want to be spending more time with Percy."you said out loud to yourself,"But I dont want to be rude to Luke and leave him to third- wheel.Ugh I'll decide later."

You then moved onto Leo's texts.Well actually they ended up just being pictures of him and his grandmother working on what looked like Leo's grandad's motorcycle.You smiled at how happy he looked and the moved on to Nico's seven texts.This is how they all went,in order.

'Hey y/n."

'Y/n?'

'Answer me'

'Or dont whatever,I dont need you.'

'Yes I do.'

'Damn it I'm bored,waiting for my dad at the dentist.Help me.'

'I'll buy you lunch if you text me back.'

They all were as soon as you got home and were sent in a span of twenty minutes.You laughed at his childish behavior and replied.

'Okay fine.I want food.'

Within seconds he relied back,'I knew you'd go for that.Help me.Im so bored and I accidentally left my headphones at home:('

Wow,thats bad for Nico.He must be in alot of distress,'What do you want me to do about it?'

'Just...tell me about your trip or something.Im dying from lack of entertainment.'

Well,where should we start?You met your childhood friend's gilfriend on the plane,became friends with three of his friends,yelled at him on multiple occasions,spilt a drink down Luke's shirt,and early this week you face planted into the sand on the beach.But you already told Nico about most of Percy so,sand face it is.