She's Not My Girlfriend,She's Just An Old Friend

Sometimes its hard to look at someone you've known almost your entire childhood,and accept the fact that they dont even remember you.

After last night,you didnt even want to leave your house today.You wallowed around in your room,playing on your phone.You texted Nico and Leo some,and lounged around in the pool for an hour.Your aunt invited you to go with her to shop but you just didnt want to.So while she was out enjoying all that Greece had to offer,you were laying in bed suffering in your own thoughts.

"He doesnt remember me.We grew up together and he didnt remember me!"you yelled at the ceiling.You groaned and threw a pillow off your bed.Suddenly your phone rang.You picked it up and saw Annabeth's name flash across the screen.

You hesitated on not answering,"She didnt destroy my heart.Percy did,so I have no reason to ignore her."you sighed and answered.

"Hello"you said,sitting up in your bed.

"Hey,Y/n.Im heading down to the beach later with Percy and one of his friends,I was wondering if you'd like to come."Annabeth said happily through the phone.

'Why does he have to come along?'you thought but then answered your own question,'Duh you idiot,she's dating him.'

You decided on getting over yourself and going anyway,"Id love to.What time?"

"Five.Would you like to meet up somewhere first?"she asked.

"That might be best.Uh,meet up outside,"you paused to think,"the Acropolis Museum?"

"Yeah sounds perfect.See you then."and after your goodbyes,she hung up.

You stared back up at the ceiling,letting all the contents of that moment set in.
"What have I gotten myself into?"

***

You stood patiently at the entrance of the Acropolis Museum in your baggy white tee and blue shorts that covered your (favorite color) bathing suit.You had your beach bag sling over your shoulder and sunglasses covering your eyes from,well the sun.You must have been waiting for atleast fifteen minutes when you heard your name yelled from behind you.Spinning around on your heels,you got ambushed by a hug from Annabeth.You hugged her back before she let go.Over her shoulder you could see Percy awkwardly watching you two.

'Nevermind him'you thought to yourself before looking back to Annabeth.,"Ready to go?"you asked and she nodded.

You two talked most of the walk to the beach,except the occassional words she said to Percy.Percy's friend that you three were gonna hang out with was supposed to be waiting at the beach for you.The three of you arrived at the beach and after picking a less crowded spot,sprawled out your towels in a line.Annabeth laid hers down between you and Percy.

"Luke should be here soon."You heard Percy tell Ann.

"Luke....Castellan?"you asked,glancing at the two of them.

Percy looked at you confused and Ann looked surprised almost,"You know Luke?"

"Eh kind of.We met the other day thanks to the Stoll twins."you answered and she smiled.

"Oh yeah,the Stoll brothers came.I forgot,I could have invited them too."

"Knowing them,they'll be here because they'll be finding any way to bother Luke."Percy commented.

"True...well thats what he gets for befriending them."Annabeth chuckled.

You sat quietly as Annabeth and Percy continued to talked.Staring at the waves,you felt someone tap the top of your head,causing you to look straight up at them.