That Glare Could Scare Hades

The woman stood between the two of you,clearly confused.You took a deep breath and forced a smile,"Excuse me ma'am,but I would like to talk to him alone."you said through near gritted teeth.The startled woman nodded and quickly walked away.You kept the smile ill she walked off,then you glared at Percy.That glare could scare Hades himself.

Percy looked both scared and surprised at your mood swing.With anger stitched in your voice,you pointed your finger directly at Percy,"This entire time you remembered me and you've ignored me?!"You yelled at him.A few heads turned and Percy face shaded over in a hue of pink.

His face was showing embarrasement and a slightly annoyed expression,"Yeah?So what?"

You felt the need to strangle him,then and there.Sadly before your murderous plan could play out,Annabeth came back out.You clenched your fists till your knuckles popped and you bit your tongue to keep yourself from yelling anymore.Percy ignored you and turned to face his girlfriend,smiling as she spoke of her purchases.You on the other hand,took a minute to calm yourself enough to face Anabeth.

"Ann?Im gonna head home."you said and she turned towards you.

"Aw really?Okay,well I'll see you tomorow hopefully."she said happily and you nodded.You exchanged goodbyes and when she turned,you gave Percy a look that could kill an army.

You walked home,fuming to yourself;pissed off beyond belief.

"How dare he?How dare he act like I dont exist.That little bast-"but you cut yourself off when you reached the front door of your home.Your aunt had opened the door to greet you.

"Finally your home.I made dinner,hurry up and come inside."she said as she ushered you through the door.

All throughout dinner you wanted to murder Percy.You kept up a happy facade for your aunt to hide your horrendous anger towards Jackson.You were now lying on you bed,mentally debating every reason for his stupid acts.Why would he do it?Because he hated you?Well then if that was so,why did he hate you?For moving maybe?But you had to.Maybe he didn't want to make Annabeth feel awkward.Again,why?You werent planning on hurting her with your friendship even if he did act like he remembered you.

Somewhere in your ugly rant against him,you fell asleep.Maybe at the part where you insulted his brain or where you told him to 'fuck off to Narnia' in your mind.

***

The next morning was less hatred-filled.You had little sleep considering you fell asleep around 2 am(atleast that was the last time you looked at the clock).And with such little energy,you decided on not wasting it on Percy.Annabeth somehow managed to rope you into going to the Acropolis Museum with her,so thats what you were getting ready for right now.

You changed to (whatever you want),and grabbed your phone and wallet.Annabeth had told you that it was only her going,because Luke and Percy were going surfing.Which this was fine with you because you honestly didnt have the energy to bury him six feet under.Your aunt wasnt working today so she said she would drop you off.

It was around lunch when you met up with Ann.After paying for a ticket,you walked around the large museum,admiring the art of the past.It was beautiful how somethings could be preserved for so long and never forgotten.

'Hm,maybe Percy should have been a Greek,then he wouldnt have forgotten over time.'you commented in your head.

You and Annabeth walked around the museum for about three hours.After you had seen all you wanted to see,you waited outside for Percy to come pick her up.You didnt want to wait on Percy,but you also didnt want to leave Annabeth because you didnt want to be rude.

You two sat on the museum stairs,"When will he be here?"you asked,looking down at your watch.

"He said about five.What time is it now?"

"4:47" you answered and she nodded.You two sat quietly,still waiting.Ann dug through her purse while you played on your phone.

"Dang it."she muttered,causing you to glance up at her.

"Whats wrong?"

"I think I dropped my key in there.It must have fallen out when I had to get my phone.Im gonna go see if I can find it."she said,standing up.

"You want my help?"you asked,about to stand up but she dismissed your idea with a wave of her hand.

"No,please wait for Percy.Ill be right back."

You really didnt want to wait on Percy,but before you could suggest helping her again,she walked inside.So there you sat,on the stairs of the Acropolis Museum,waiting on your ex best friend.You waited patiently for ten minutes,hoping Ann would come back before Percy did.

Sadly,she didnt.

Percy pulled up in a navy Camero near the front of the stairs.Once he parked he got out and walked towards the entrance.He almost passed right by you but you cleared your throat,catching his attention.

When he saw you he immediately sighed,"Please just go away"he mumbled.

"I can hear you."you pointed out,before standing up infront of him.

"Good for you.Wheres Annie?"he asked.

Annie?That one was new."She's inside,getting something."

"Fine.Tell her I'll be in the car."he said,plainly before turning on his heels to walk away.

That.

That need to leave whenever you are around.That rude behavior that he never had with you in the past,is what forced you to grab his wrist before he walked away.
He looked down at your grip and arched a brow in question.

"What happened?"you asked,making eye contact.

"What are you talking about?"he asked stupidly.You know he knew what you meant.

You sighed,"Please dont start this.Why are you acting like you never knew me,Jackson?"you asked.

Percy looked at you.A blank expression written on his face but his eyes looked like he was in pain.It was deathly silent for a solid minute before he pulled his wrist away,"I dont live in the past,Y/L/N.Maybe you shouldnt either."he said before he walked away to his car.

You just stared at him as he walked away.What is wrong with him?

"Thats not a good enough answer."you muttered to yourself.